1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Denied xXxHZxXx - Art of War Membership Application

Discussion in 'Member/Unit Applications' started by xXxHZxXx, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    xXxHZxXx
    General information
    In-game nickname (without prefix) :
    xXxHZxXx

TeamSpeak name :
    xXxHZxXx

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Timezone :
    CET

Which Unit do you wish to join? :
    Art of War

Are you a member of any other clans in Project Reality, Squad or Arma III? :
    No, I am not a member of any other clans in the games from selection

Which games are you planning on playing with us, and what other games do you play? :
    Project Reality

If applicable, how long have you been playing Squad? :
    N/A

Have you familiarised yourself with the Squad manual? :
    No

If applicable, how long have you been playing Project Reality? :
    1 year

Have you familiarised yourself with the Project Reality manual? :
    Yes

Reason for joining PRTA :
    I want to be part of PR community

If applicable, how did you hear about PRTA? :

Referee :

What skills do you have? :
    Football

What games introduced you to gaming? :
    C.S. 1.6

What other hobbies do you have? :
    Playing games, Horde Zla

If you want, tell us something about you to help us get to know you :
    Ordinary Bosnian from Sarajevo

Declarations

I agree to be bound by the PRTA Rules when using PRTA services, and understand that my attitude and behaviour on external services could have a bearing on how others view my Unit, other Units, and PRTA as a whole
    :
    I agree

I declare that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest and are not misleading. I understand and accept that my application will be reviewed by members of my chosen Unit before it is either accepted or declined :
    I agree
    Danielj15 likes this.
  2. Offline
    VatsugC VatsugC Point Man

Art of War

Teacher
    Vatsug
    We had to deny your application very recently, and I believe it's still too soon to give it a second attempt. You're a good squadmember and a player that respects the rules. So I, and the rest of the Unit, respect you as a player in that way. However, that's only the base requirements of joining - You struggle a bit with communication, as you're shy and not able to speak up well to either call targets / provide intel. Hence the first denial. At the same time, communication is very important when it comes to gaining friends and making connections which is also of big importance within a unit.
    http://prteamwork.com/threads/xxxhzxxx-art-of-war-membership-application.25799/

Besides, you have this application going and I believe some units may find it disrespectful that you try to join more than one at the same time. If it doesn't work out for you either, there are always other units, many of which the requirements aren't too strict. For example, PRTA has its own unit perfect for players of all kinds (as long as they respect rules) - namely the unit [PRTA] itself. Speak to Arnoldio if you wish to know more. As our unit, Art of War, is growing closely connected to the PRTA community, you'll surely get to know us through there. If that's what you seek :wink:

1. Blue-tag

I'm sorry to say, but we're gonna have to deny this application again. Give it more time before you try again and as I stated before, you need to work on that shy nature of yours because there's no reason to be shy :wink: Especially not on the internet!

Vatsug,
    Art of War CO
    xXxHZxXx and Chav like this.
  3. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head PR:BF2 Temp. Lead Administrator Lead Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    Done.
    xXxHZxXx and VatsugC like this.
  4. Offline
    Arnoldio Arnoldio Noot noot!

Events PR:BF2 Resident Administrator PRTA Donor

Arnoldio
    Apply for the PRTA unit and play with all the people until you are comfortable. :smile: That unit has no strict conditions other than clean-ish history and respecting the rules.
    VatsugC and Chav like this.