1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Denied WeedT0aster1 - Israel Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by WeedT0aster, Dec 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    WeedT0aster WeedT0aster For god & country, Geronimo

Tester Member Ten Good Men

cafeteria laborer
    Discord:
    WeedT0aster#2191
    Squad Name:
    WeedT0aster
    PR:BF2 Name:
    WeedT0aster1
    Name:
    WeedT0aster1
    Israel
    Timezone:
    PRT+3 ( UTC+3 )
    Who are you?:
    WeedT0aster. I been in this community for a good period to qualify me for being a moderator, I am a junior admin, an event orginiser and a tester in PRTA, and Teb Gooooooood men
    What can you offer our Moderator team?:
    my dedication as much as I can, and I would focus on the forums more now.
    I have read the PRTA Forum Rules before signing up for Moderator. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes
    QUESTION 1) A user posts a spiderman image in an already derailed thread. How do you proceed?:
    I would give him a warning and remove the picture and then close the thread but before I do that I would give him a period of one day or two days to remove it by him self, if he doesn't then will do what I mentioned above.
    QUESTION 2) A user insults another user, e.g.: "Lol you fucking retard, XYZ. ABC's ideas are awesome". How do you proceed?:
    I would give him a warning about not doing it again and then I would edit his posts or ask him to remove them himself
    QUESTION 3) A user starts to harass & insult you through a Private Message. How do you respond?:
    first of I would stay cool and chill, act in a mature way, try to find what's the reason behind it and ask him to stop with a warning, if he doesn't stop, I would report him to a higher rank moderator and give him a day ban.
    QUESTION 4) People come/return to our forums because they want to cause drama. What do you do?:
    warn them not do it and to act in a mature way or it would be a day bad.
    QUESTION 5) You see how Lead/Senior Moderator break PRTA Forum Rules without any proper explanation (in order to achieve greater good). What do you do?:
    that is way to dangerous for me, I would report to the right moderator who can handle, I would be as a proof backup so I won't just runaway if something happens and a meeting goes on about it.
    QUESTION 6) You disagree with the steps taken by Lead/Senior Moderator. What do you do?:
    I would definitely say that I disagree, and tell him that I don't like the idea or I totally disagree with idea or I might ask him to give me proper reasons that makes sense for him to take these steps so that I get convinced.
    QUESTION 7) How did you proceed when you got involved into a bigger argument? What was the outcome of the argument?:
    always act in a mature way atleast in front of the community and especially new comers, sarcasm would stay aside, but getting involved in a big argument is a really touchy subject, so I would stay calm, try to handle it my self first, hear what each side have to say, then I would act, if I see that I might not be able to handle it then I would contact a higher rank moderator to help me in it.
    Doc likes this.
  2. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA PR:BF2 Resident Administrator NATO Potato

Wiccaaaaa
    WeedT0aster likes this.
  3. Offline

HR Lead Resident Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Discord:
    Chav#4082
    Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    Hey I'll contact you on Monday about this. :smile:
    WeedT0aster likes this.
  4. Offline

HR Lead Resident Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Discord:
    Chav#4082
    Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    I don't need any more moderators at the moment, thanks for the application. If I need some more I will contact you about this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.