1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Official PR Retro map-pack available here.

Feedback WeedT0aster - Israel - EU Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by WeedT0aster, May 15, 2017.

1. Offline
    WeedT0aster WeedT0aster "One Man's Army"

Member Israeli Lions Enlisted

PR:BF2 Name:
    WeedT0aster
    PR:BF2 Server Administrator Application - EU

Player Details
    PR:BF2 Name: WeedT0aster1
    PR:BF2 CD Hash Key: c646249d898327ed14289262cc3949f7
    Timezone: GMT+2
    Tell us about yourself: My name is WeedT0aster, in-game name shown above, I am from Israel,17 years old, I have a youtube channel but not really active at the moment, I applied for an administrator slot before but I wasn't really too fortunate to earn it, but just like all other people I recover, I have been studying the administration team actions, how they deal with some situations, how they deal with a whole full server, what actions they take and understanding the responsibility it takes to administrate more than 70 players and to take the right decision, and to make the game fair for everyone, no more talking, let's get right into the subject, I applied here today because I can see the right privileges and abilities in me as a professional administrator for the PRTA community and it's guests players, I been in this community for almost 3 years, played with almost everyone and everyone knows me, plus a close friend of mine who is an actual admin in PRTA gave me some tips and tutorials, I can speak more than enough understandable english language and can deal with multiple people at one time and the tests will prove it.
    Referee: Hayal_Israeli

Commitment
    How dedicated would you be to assisting the team: I will do everything I can and give all my abilities to be a loyal admin in the community and I will be one of the most active seeders on the days that I mentioned down below.
    Are you willing to help seed the server: Yes
    How frequent can you be present on the server: Frequently
    What days during a week will you be active on?: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
    What time of the day will you present on any given day?: Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Late Night

Project Reality Experience
    How long have you been playing Project Reality?: 4 years
    How long have you played on PRTA for: 3 years
    Have you familiarized yourself with the PR manual: Yes

Administration Experience
    Do you have any previous Administrative experience on a PR server: No
    Which Community did you Administrate for?:
    How long did you admin in this community?:
    Are you currently an Administrator for another community?:
    No

Administrative Scenarios
    A player submits a false report about another player. How would you respond?:
    I need to understand both side, if it is proven to be a false report then I warn the reporter not to do a false reports again, if he do it again then greater actions have to be done later ( e.g: second false report there will be another warning, if he do it again then I am going to have to kick him.)
    An enemy vehicle runs you over, clearly breaking PRTA’s policy on road killing, how would you respond?:
    first I need to find out who did it , ask some admin to check the proper thing for it, or ask the squad leader of the specified vehicle, gather the right information with prove, and give him a warning, second time I will kick him, if I encounter him doing it again he will be temp' banned.
    A player is reported to be hacking. How would you respond?:
    as I am still new, I am going to have to ask a more professional admin, he will take care of it, but of course I am going to gather all the information that I can get, give him a warning, bigger actions need to be discussed with an admin who have more experience and is more familiarized with such situations.

Squad Leading Experience
    Do you Squad Lead in Project Reality: Yes
    How often do you Squad Lead: Sometimes
    How experienced are you at squad leading:
    I am not an infantry or a vehicular squad leader ( Transport is an exception ), I do squad lead mortars and transport only, and pretty much I can say that I am an experienced mortars squad leader, I am not afraid of taking actions, I can tell my squad member to do something and he does it straightly right, no microphone then kick from the squad and then report, and I do communicate a lot.
    Rate your Squad Leading ability: 8 out of 10
    Are you capable of communicating accurately and effectively with other leaders to achieve objectives in game:
    yes, that is one of my priorities, example: if I spot an enemy transport, CAS, Armoury or something dangerous, I report on all squad leader mumble chat, my main key is Teamwork, I always ask for targets, and do an frequent communication with the commander, and ask for updates in all squad leaders mumble, and give information about everything I see.

Rules
    If you could add or change one PR Server rule, what would it be?:
    I don't see any flaw in the rules in PRTA Project reality servers and don't really have the will or the need to change anything, nothing is perfect but these rules are.

Declaration
    I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Agree

I agree that my actions and behaviors are required to remain professional at all times whilst performing duties on a PRTA server: Agree

I agree that I have read and understood the PRTA server rules and I will enforce them to the best of my abilities: Agree

I declare that I will follow all server rules and admin procedures, and listen to the guidance of the team. and that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest reflection and are not misleading: Accept

________________________________________________________________________________

Your application is being processed

Thank you for application.
    The team will review your application and make a decision within a 14 day period.
    We'll let you know whether your trial application has been approved or denied in due course.
    If your application is approved you will be placed on a 4 week trial admin period in order to access your abilities.

Cheers

The EU Administration Team
    Last edited: May 18, 2017
    Hayal_Israeli likes this.