1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Approved Trukken - Hungary - Squad EU Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Trukken, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Offline

Squad Admin - EU Member Foxtrot

PR:BF2 Name:
    Trukken
    Squad Server Administrator Application - EU

Player Details
    Steam Name (including tags): F|PRTA Trukken
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073776065/
    Steam ID 64: 76561198073776065
    English Language Ability: Average
    Timezone: +1
    Tell us about yourself: Well, I'm your average player, I've been playing Project Reality before deciding to purchuse squad, I had a couple hours in the game when I've met up with SserpensS, we've been playing a few rounds together when he asked me if I wanted to join Foxtrot, it's happened about 2 moths ago.
    Referee: ButtNaked

Commitment
    How frequently can you be on the server? 4-6 days a week
    Will you seed the server? Yes

Squad Experience
    How long have you been playing Squad? 3
    Have you familiarised yourself with the Squad manual? Yes

Administration Experience
    Do you have any previous administrative experience on a game server? No
    Which game server did you administrate for?
    How long did you perform this role for?

Administrative Scenarios
    A player submits a false report about another player. How would you respond? After making sure that there was indeed a false report, I'd just conclude the report.
    A player is reported to be hacking. How would you respond? If I have to opportunity to make sure he's hacking I'd ban him premanently right away.
    A player is reported to be team-killing. How would you respond? I would hand out a verbal warning in the first place and if the player continues I'd hand out a ban to the player.
    A player is typing in a non-English language. How would you respond? I would ask him/her to refrain from continuing that, since we are playing as a team, therefore we should be communicating in a common language which is English, world-wide. If he fails to comply I'd kick the player.
    Your team is slowly winning the battle for your team's attack objective. A friendly squad already has the next, as-yet-uncapturable, objective secured. Would you take any action? If so, what? I wouldn't take any action, it is a strategical advance, they are giving the enemy no quarter to regain their strenght, therefore they have to fall back.
    Administrators should publicly apologise in a report thread if they got something wrong in-game: Well, this one depends on the situation, in certain cases I'd agree with it and in others I'd go against this statement. If we are talking about someone who borderline broke the rules and gets kick/banned because of the rule breaking and it turn out that the administrator's decision was too hars, I don't see the point weather the admin should apologize. On the other hand, if for example and admin's having a bad day or such, and punishes a player who literally didn't do anything but didn't follow the order of his squad leader, well, in that case I'd say that the admin should apologize.
    It is acceptable to carry out some administrative actions secretly in order to avoid being challenged: Disagree, all the administrator actions have to be decleared.
    Even when busy, administrators should justify their actions if questioned about them: Totally agree with this one.
    Players should know the server rules before playing on the server and any breaches should be dealt with by asking the player to stop first, instead of using administrative actions: Totally agree with this one.
    Busy administrators, constantly using administrative actions are an indicator of a healthy server: Disagree, a healthy server is when the players know the rules what they can do and what they can not. If an admin have to take action that is have to be an emergency, not a constant behaviour.
    If a player is being disruptive and other players are complaining about what they are doing but there is no rule against it, there is nothing you can do: I'd argue with this one, for example someone joins a squad and shouts random bullshit, that might be okay with the rest of the squad, because they know the person, or it is just generally funny, but in other cases it can be a nuisance, therefor the player should be warned or kicked.

Squad Leading Experience
    Do you Squad Lead in Squad? No
    How often do you Squad Lead? Rarely

Declarations
    I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be on an indefinite trial period until the server is established, during which I may be removed from the team at any time: I agree

I agree that my attitude, actions and behaviour are required to remain professional and diplomatic at all times whilst performing duties on a PRTA server: I agree
    I declare that I will follow all server rules and administrative procedures, listen to the guidance of senior team members, and that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest and are not misleading: I agree

________________________________________________________________________________

Your application is being processed

Thank you for application.
    The team will review your application and make a decision within a 7 day period.
    We'll let you know whether your trial application has been approved or denied in due course.
    If your application is approved you will be contacted with further instructions from the Squad Senior Administration Team.

Cheers

The Squad EU Administration Team
    Chav likes this.
  2. Offline

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Moderator Donor Blood Bound

ArkUTD
    Chav likes this.
  3. Offline
    PRdikkiedik PRdikkiedik im a real dik, dikkiedik

Squad Senior Admin - EU Tester Member Foxtrot

Badass
    PRdikkiedik
    Squad Name:
    F|1Sg. PRdikkiedik
    Application Reviewed!

Your application has been discussed internally and we would like to invite you for a quick interview. This should last roughly 20 minutes and is to get to know you better and understand the skills you have.

Please find a Senior Admin on Teamspeak to continue your application. You have 7 days from this message to contact a Senior Admin or your application will be automatically rejected.

Thanks,
    PRTA's Squad Senior Administration
    Faul likes this.
  4. Offline
    PRdikkiedik PRdikkiedik im a real dik, dikkiedik

Squad Senior Admin - EU Tester Member Foxtrot

Badass
    PRdikkiedik
    Squad Name:
    F|1Sg. PRdikkiedik
    Application Successful!
    Your application has been accepted!
    You will be promoted to a full Squad Admin. Please read the PM that you have been sent for further instructions.
    Welcome to the team!

Thanks,
    PRTA's Squad Senior Administration
    Chav likes this.