1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Unbanned teunvd - PR Ban - PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by teunvd, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    teunvd
    Nickname: teunvd
    PRBF2 Hash Key: 2f278f41ecaa5a363c25b08c368baede

Responsible Admin: I don't know
    Server: PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com
    Date: Feb 27, 2017
    Time: 12:50
    Map: Fallujah west

Reason: racism
    Personal Notes:
    Well, i actually have no idea. I joined the server, the only thing i said was 'hi', and i get warned. So i asked 'why you warned me, i've done nothing wrong'. I got warned again for the reason 'not now but other time', and then i got banned. I'm not a racist. Sometimes I make (rasicm) jokes IN THE SQUAD, but I ALWAYS, and then really ALWAYS ask EVERYBODY if i'm allowed to make it. if someone says 'no' then I won't make it because i dont wanna get banned like this. I hope i get unbanned because the ban is kinda false and i hope i can keep playing on PRTA.

Your Ban Appeal has been filed with the Administration Team.

The outcome of your appeal will take 2 weeks.

The result of your appeal vote will be announced here
    Any attempt to circumvent a server ban will result in permanent removal from the server.

Regards
    PRTA Administration Team
  2. Offline

Member Blood Bound

Squad Name:
    Clayton
    Clayton
    Hey Teunvd will give you some answers on this soon.
  3. Offline

Member Blood Bound

Squad Name:
    Clayton
    Clayton

You are banned for one week for the above. Same for the other guy too.

ban will be lifted on the 6th March

I suggest you change your racist attitude while on our server, Do this again and it is a permanent ban.
    K_Rivers and Tonymount like this.
  4. Offline

teunvd
    First, i want to thank you for fast reaction. The 2nd i want to say, is that donut doesn't deserve the ban, it was me who was playing that music, and 3th, why he didnt come to me and asked me 'can you please turn it off and stop with that racisme'. Then i'd say, sure! I understand you!. the last and most fucked up part in this story i want to say is that he my IP has, and everybody it can see now. Is that reportable? Cause then i'm going to report him now because of publicing my IP on PRTA.
  5. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head PR:BF2 Temp. Lead Administrator Lead Moderator Senior Tester Member PRTA

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    IP and hash removed from the unlisted, video description of my video. "Publicising" an IP address isn't against any PRTA rules as this information you give to us when you play on our server; that's how internet protocol works. I made this process faster (for the admin team) to find out who you are as I have access to that information.

My suggestion to you is to look at your actions and the way you behave before joining our servers. Anti-Semitic jokes and racism are taken very seriously here (as I have just explained to you on Teamspeak). I have simply passed information onto the Project Reality admin team and they have made their own objective decision based on what they have seen, I for one wasn't too impressed to see this behaviour on our server.
    Danielj15, ArkUTD and clayton like this.
  6. Offline

Member PRTA

DutchCourage
    Hey guys, I'd normally wouldn't get involved in ban appeals like this if it wasn't for the fact that i know Teun.
    He's a young cunt, it says 21 but hes 15 years old and my guess is he was trying to be edgy or something.
    He never struck me as a racist or bigot, i mean he hasn't got the life experience to even cultivate ideas like that.
    He often bothers me with lame jokes or some edgy worldview he has found on the internet somewhere in the hope of some approval from his peers and i think this occurrence falls in that category.
    A good joke can be racist, or rapey, or downright disgusting but the idea is to not take oneself to seriously and get some laughs.
    He failed to do so and i think he was pandering to the other player's hateful comments to "fit" in.
    Teun, don't be an ignorant little shit and create your own worldview with the help of your teachers and your own sharp mind. Dont be like this.
    That being said, I'm not trying to get him off the hook, he has to learn and a nice fat ban is a good way to get our morals across. I'm just saying he isn't a bad kid.
    Thats my input, love playing with most of you guys and hope to see you on the battlefield!

Your sincerely,

DutchCourage.
    Jack Maddox, Tonymount and Chav like this.
  7. Offline

MoeTheHobo
    Listen to Gandalf
  8. Offline

Member Blood Bound

Discord:
    Rivers#5607
    Squad Name:
    K_Rivers
    K_Rivers
    The 1 week ban has expired, you can now play in the servers again.
    I suggest you read these http://prteamwork.com/rules/prbf2/ specifically rules 6.3
    Joking or not its unacceptable at any point, it is offensive to someone and this server is supposed to be a friendly environment for all.
    Keep those types of comments out of this server please and all will be well.
    Rivers