1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Banned Teamworker - PR Ban - PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Iceman11, May 29, 2017.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    Iceman11
    Nickname: Teamworker
    PRBF2 Hash Key: 62f9ae2d3f794478b6bf1b0b97deb660

Responsible Admin: Don't know
    Server: PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com
    Date: May 25, 2017
    Time: 15:30
    Map: burning sands

Reason: Main base camp
    Personal Notes:
    I didn't have any intention to camp main and it wasn't camped!
    Here I made an video to prove I had not intention to camp exit.

At start of the video I showed enemy postions and fobs 10-15 min from the start of the round.
    Later when our tank respawned our inf was caping last flag so we pushed more foward to intercept enemys. That resulted with both of their t72s destroyed. We went to repair. During our repair enemy sqd was deployed to VCP. Their intention was clearly to build TOW. I had hard time with challengers HEAT rounds to splash enemys so we moved to their flank to have better view on them. Then we heard MEC bmp2m shooting at our scorpion at that time I was behind the rock with a good reason.( couple days ago on the Qwai river after caping all flags we moved with apc to stop any inf from pressing bleeding flag, but that was clearly not an good idea since whole team was shooting us from their main altho I have never fired a shot in their main nor dod). So to prevent that I went behind the rock so they can't do the same. We briefly went out to kill bmp2 which started to shoot first at our scimi, I then proceeded to kill it to save our scorpion.
    After killing him we went back to shooting inf that was still hiding in bunkers.
    In video you can see me shooting full gazelle right before I got banned. Maybe that was trigger for my ban, BUT he had options that way wasnt only way to go he could ho east right from main and I wouldn't even see him.

This is my explanation on what happened that round and I'm sincerly apologising for what I did but honestly I had no intention of camping their main.
    If you give me another chance I will be sure to avoid this situations that are close to breaking rules. Once more I apologise if it was not right thing to do.

Your Ban Appeal has been filed with the Administration Team.

The outcome of your appeal will take 2 weeks.

The result of your appeal vote will be announced here
    Any attempt to circumvent a server ban will result in permanent removal from the server.

Regards
    PRTA Administration Team
  2. Offline

Discord:
    Rivers#5607
    Squad Name:
    K_Rivers
    K_Rivers
    Appeal Denied
    Your appeal vote did not pass the require amount of vote to lift the ban.
    Thanks for the appeal you may file again in 2 months time

Regards
    Rivers
    Iceman11 likes this.
  3. Offline

Iceman11
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
    diet and GeneralDolphin like this.