1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

New Syria

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Its_JaMeSz, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Joined:
    Dec 16, 2013
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Its_JaMeSz
    Welcome to this interesting big Fuck-Fest post thats going on in Syria post.

First thing you i wan't you to know that turkey created a new ''Task/Coalition'' a few months ago, Called Operation Euphrates Shield, with the ''Rebels''(Turks men) and with support from the Turkish army, to create a buffer-zone to ''protect'' its border from ISIS and Armed Kurds.

As you can see here below on this map i have edit.

Date 02/09/2016
    [​IMG]

The Euphrates has moved in Northern Syria towards the south and pushed/killed ISIS towards Al-Bab from the Turkish border.
    while the SAA (And SDF) was also fighting towards Al-Bab. (War Race)
    Another reason why Turkey wanted Al-Bab is because they don't wan't the Kurds to connect across the country in Syria near the Turkish border.

In this pic below you can ''see'' The operation of clearing Manbij from ISIS, with help from the US.

Date of this event you see below is 14/6/2016, and on the date 12/07/2016 Manbij was fully liberated from ISIS. by SDF and the USA.
    [​IMG]

Why i'm showing this is because, Erdogan/Turkey wants to capture this town now, but it seems like the US is not accepting this and is/has been sending more troops to Manbij to avoid the Euphrates Operation to continue towards Manbij.

As you can see here, i have edited a screen-shot, to show you whats going on in Syria right now and what might/could happen in Syria soon.

Date 05/03/2017
    [​IMG]

Now, the possible scenarios that could happen ATM If The Euphrates/Turkey Don't give a shit and keep moving in.

1. They keep moving in and US Starts to fuck them back and a battle start that could escalate into even bigger shit.
    And Turkey probably get kicked out of NATO.

2. The US troops falls back and leave it to the kurds to decide what to do.

3. The kurds and the leaves the villages West side of Manbij and let SAA in to take responsibility of holding these areas.

4. The kurds and the US troops leaves Manbij and lets SAA in to take responsibility of holding these areas.

4. SAA Flanks them, and together with SDF they will try to push Euphrates back.

5. ...etc

http://syria.liveuamap.com

(posted on B4S3D, i wanted to post it here too because its interesting, and to raise ''awareness'' or whatever)

So yea i wonder whats next, what do you think?
    cassius23 and Arnoldio like this.
  2. Temur Temur Lean Mean Admin Machine

Manager Community Dept. Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Foxtrot

Academic
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    azmooz I suspect you'll have plenty to say about your home country.
  3. VatsugC VatsugC Point Man

Teacher
    Vatsug
    Was just about to tag him myself
  4. Hayal_Israeli Hayal_Israeli Alone is better than in bad company

המפקד בשריון יבן זונה
    Hayal_Israeli
    :thumbsup::hilarious:Israel comanded by CryLink will invade it and dominate syria and finland.
    This mission will take 30 minutes to be successfully acomplished.
    :israel::israel::biggrin::smug:
  5. Joined:
    Dec 16, 2013
    Its_JaMeSz
    ?
  6. Foxtrot

A.Acko
    1. turkey is never going to be kicked out of nato, if it is going 'out' then it is going to leave voluntarily. with the russian black sea fleet at the crimea the US will beg turkey to stay in NATO
    Its_JaMeSz and Clund like this.