1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Approved supercas240 - Belgium ish Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by supercas240, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Offline
    supercas240 supercas240 Bringing PRTA to a store near you!

Resident Moderator Media Team Foxtrot Donor

PR:BF2 Name:
    supercas240
    Name:
    supercas240
    Belgium ish
    Timezone:
    GMT 01:00
    Who are you?:
    It'sa me
    What can you offer our Moderator team?:
    I check the forum several times a day, and usually read most/all posts. So thought I might as well help out. Have some more free time comming up after next week.
    I have read the PRTA Forum Rules before signing up for Moderator. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes
    QUESTION 1) A user posts a spiderman image in an already derailed thread. How do you proceed?:
    First time offender, just a reminder of the rules. Remove a post if it's to enoying and in extreme cases a warn but that shouldn't be necessary.
    QUESTION 2) A user insults another user, e.g.: "Lol you fucking retard, XYZ. ABC's ideas are awesome". How do you proceed?:
    Warn + removal of the post. Wich reminds me, how about a thread specific whitelist/blacklist?
    QUESTION 3) A user starts to harass & insult you through a Private Message. How do you respond?:
    1) Reminder that he's playing with fire
    2) warn
    3) private msg suspension
    QUESTION 4) People come/return to our forums because they want to cause drama. What do you do?:
    Return = not first time offence, so a tempban perhaps.
    QUESTION 5) You see how Lead/Senior Moderator break PRTA Forum Rules without any proper explanation (in order to achieve greater good). What do you do?:
    Report to another senior staff member. Well, if someone insults terry for the greater good I might just look the other way.
    QUESTION 6) You disagree with the steps taken by Lead/Senior Moderator. What do you do?:
    Lead and senior moderators always know better duh, but I'll go cry to wicca ofc.
    QUESTION 7) How did you proceed when you got involved into a bigger argument? What was the outcome of the argument?:
    See you don't get into arguments when deeply inside you know you are always right. But eh, arguments can be productive, but arguments for the sake of arguments I usually ignore.
    Temur, Doc and Danielj15 like this.
  2. Offline
    Temur Temur usitumbe mashua - hakuna matata

Foxtrot

Teacher / Charity Worker
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Temur
    Approved, welcome to the team.

PM will be sent to you shortly. :smile: