1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Denied Sp00Ns - Australia - EU Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Sp00Ns, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Server Administrator Application - EU

Player Details
    PR:BF2 Name: Sp00Ns
    PR:BF2 CD Hash Key: 21c7d7495d38114440667c80f663414e
    Timezone: AWST
    Tell us about yourself: i am a High school student that plays PR in his spear time
    Referee: Danielj15

Commitment
    Game Server Preference: Project Reality - Modern Conflict
    How dedicated would you be to assisting the team: Very
    Are you willing to help seed the server: Yes
    How frequent can you be present on the server: Often
    What days during a week will you be active on?: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
    What time of the day will you present on any given day?: Morning, Late Night

Project Reality Experience
    How long have you been playing Project Reality?: 6 to 9 months
    How long have you played on PRTA for: 1 to 3 months
    Have you familiarized yourself with the PR manual: Yes

Administration Experience
    Do you have any previous Administrative experience on a PR server: No
    Which Community did you Administrate for?: NA
    How long did you admin in this community?: NA
    Are you currently an Administrator for another community?:
    No

Administrative Scenarios
    A player submits a false report about another player. How would you respond?:
    warn the player that submitted the false report
    An enemy vehicle runs you over, clearly breaking PRTA’s policy on road killing, how would you respond?:
    Warn player and if he/she keeps on doing it i will kick them
    A player is reported to be hacking. How would you respond?:
    Kick them then right down there name then check the battle recorder and keep a eye out for them

Squad Leading Experience
    Do you Squad Lead in Project Reality: No
    How often do you Squad Lead: Rarely
    How experienced are you at squad leading:
    Not Very Experienced
    Rate your Squad Leading ability: 3 out of 10
    Are you capable of communicating accurately and effectively with other leaders to achieve objectives in game:
    Yes i can communicate

Rules
    If you could add or change one PR Server rule, what would it be?:
    No i would not change any rules

Declaration
    I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Agree

I agree that my actions and behaviors are required to remain professional at all times whilst performing duties on a PRTA server: Agree

I agree that I have read and understood the PRTA server rules and I will enforce them to the best of my abilities: Agree

I declare that I will follow all server rules and admin procedures, and listen to the guidance of the team. and that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest reflection and are not misleading: Accept

________________________________________________________________________________

Your application is being processed

Thank you for application.
    The team will review your application and make a decision within a 30 day period.
    We'll let you know whether your trial application has been approved or denied in due course.
    If your application is approved you will be placed on a 4 week trial admin period in order to access your abilities.

Cheers

The EU Administration Team