1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Denied ruskie007 - Slovenia - EU Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ruskie007, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    (SVN)maks
    PR:BF2 Server Administrator Application - EU

Player Details
    PR:BF2 Name: (SVN)maks
    PR:BF2 CD Hash Key: 5691a934bd316047ebb4a4f6fca6f46d
    Timezone: UTC +1
    Tell us about yourself: My friend told me about the game, i started playing it and in fell in love vith it. Later on i discovered the prta server and started playing on it.
    Referee:

Commitment
    Game Server Preference: Project Reality - Modern Conflict
    How dedicated would you be to assisting the team: I am very dedicated
    Are you willing to help seed the server: Yes
    How frequent can you be present on the server: Frequently
    What days during a week will you be active on?: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
    What time of the day will you present on any given day?: Afternoon, Evening

Project Reality Experience
    How long have you been playing Project Reality?: 3 years
    How long have you played on PRTA for: 1 year
    Have you familiarized yourself with the PR manual: Yes

Administration Experience
    Do you have any previous Administrative experience on a PR server: No
    Which Community did you Administrate for?:
    How long did you admin in this community?:
    Are you currently an Administrator for another community?:
    No

Administrative Scenarios
    A player submits a false report about another player. How would you respond?:
    I warn them both about false reporting, if he doesnt stop i would kikc the false reporter
    An enemy vehicle runs you over, clearly breaking PRTA’s policy on road killing, how would you respond?:
    A warning, then a kick
    A player is reported to be hacking. How would you respond?:
    I would check for weird events around the map,check logs and ban him if he is cheating/hacking

Squad Leading Experience
    Do you Squad Lead in Project Reality: Yes
    How often do you Squad Lead: Sometimes
    How experienced are you at squad leading:
    If there is a contact i give evry member of the squad a specific role: ar left flank,suppresing fire,i give grenadeir range to target,medics get on our back and check for enemies, riflemans drop ammo and help suppresing the contact, ect.
    Rate your Squad Leading ability: 7 out of 10
    Are you capable of communicating accurately and effectively with other leaders to achieve objectives in game:
    IF my squad is in need of assistance i call for help,or if we need a pickup in notify trans squad. I report enemy emplacements, positions, ect.

Rules
    If you could add or change one PR Server rule, what would it be?:
    I would change road killing,make it acceptable. In real war it can happen.

Declaration
    I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Agree

I agree that my actions and behaviors are required to remain professional at all times whilst performing duties on a PRTA server: Agree

I agree that I have read and understood the PRTA server rules and I will enforce them to the best of my abilities: Agree

I declare that I will follow all server rules and admin procedures, and listen to the guidance of the team. and that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest reflection and are not misleading: Accept

________________________________________________________________________________

Your application is being processed

Thank you for application.
    The team will review your application and make a decision within a 30 day period.
    We'll let you know whether your trial application has been approved or denied in due course.
    If your application is approved you will be placed on a 4 week trial admin period in order to access your abilities.

Cheers

The EU Administration Team
    WeedT0aster likes this.
  2. Offline
    Arnoldio Arnoldio Noot noot!

Events PR:BF2 Junior Administrator PRTA Donor

Arnoldio
    Če neboš pridn jih od mene dobiš. :biggrin:
  3. Offline
    Temur Temur Lean Mean Admin Machine

Community Dept. PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Resident Moderator Member PRTA Donor

Teacher
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    Hi ruskie007, thank you for applying!

We're looking into your application. If you get the chance, please try and play with some of our current admins in-game so we can get to know you better. If you're on our Discord server, don't be afraid to @ one of us and make yourself known. If you're not, the invite can be found here: http://prteamwork.com/link-forums/discord.1512/

An update will be posted in this thread when a decision has been made.

Best,
    Temur
    Danielj15 likes this.
  4. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head PR:BF2 Temp. Lead Administrator Lead Moderator Senior Tester Member PRTA

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    Hey ruskie007 we tried contacting you several ways and haven't heard from you. Will give you a couple more days to begin correspondence with us.
  5. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head PR:BF2 Temp. Lead Administrator Lead Moderator Senior Tester Member PRTA

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    Trial Period Denied

Unfortunately your application was not approved for trial period based on the responses you provided in your application form.
    Thank you very much for taking the time to make an application.
    Please feel free to reapply after a minimum period of one month.
    Cheers,
    Chav