1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Map Test Event - Operation Falcon - 18:00 PRT, 20th APRIL 2018 Read more..

New Rodolfo - Le Pérou Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Rooky_Ghost, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Offline

Name:
    Rodolfo
    Le Pérou
    Timezone:
    GMT -5
    Who are you?:
    I am Ozymandias, king of kangz, look upon my works, ye mighty and despair.
    Am a pretty friendly and chill dude, with experience in dealing with people, and a particular hatred for Darude - Sandstorm.
    What can you offer our Moderator team?:
    I can offer you my interest in keep the server clean and running during the European nights, with the little perk of speaking 3 languages decently, which I assume would take away the middleman if some issue arises.
    Although my time availability is not as much as it used to be, it's still the same as a university freshman. Can also offer a lotta "that's what she said" jokes, in all 3 languages.
    I have read the PRTA Forum Rules before signing up for Moderator. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes
    QUESTION 1) A user posts a spiderman image in an already derailed thread. How do you proceed?:
    SPOODER
    QUESTION 2) A user insults another user, e.g.: "Lol you fucking retard, XYZ. ABC's ideas are awesome". How do you proceed?:
    I ain't nobody's mama, but if it gonna go down, I will stop it.
    A warn should be enuff
    QUESTION 3) A user starts to harass & insult you through a Private Message. How do you respond?:
    I'm not particularly sensitive to personal grudges, but I suppose the Spanish blood within would make me feel somewhat angry if he takes it out in public.
    QUESTION 4) People come/return to our forums because they want to cause drama. What do you do?:
    If it doesn't directly involved me, I'll let the senior admins handle it, what I want to provide is quality gameplay during the game, if a person, or two, have a problem I don't know Jacques about, I don't wanna be the one calling fr
    QUESTION 5) You see how Lead/Senior Moderator break PRTA Forum Rules without any proper explanation (in order to achieve greater good). What do you do?:
    I'm not sure about which good would be greater than the rules, but I'd probably ask Temur about it and that's it.
    Unless it's Wicca who did it. Wicca, if it u, I'mma ask you directly cuz u too weird to understand.
    QUESTION 6) You disagree with the steps taken by Lead/Senior Moderator. What do you do?:
    Again, that'd be telling them (the one I disagree with) and asking some more, privately.
    No need to make fuss, perhaps there's something else to it.
    QUESTION 7) How did you proceed when you got involved into a bigger argument? What was the outcome of the argument?:
    I listened to what the other part had to say, ended up not agreeing with them, and I took it to a higher instance.
    I won the lawsuit, the fact that they were carrying a sick baby was no reason for them to skip a red light and run my shopping bags over, so although their baby is cured, the father's serving 3 months.
  2. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA PR:BF2 Resident Administrator NATO Potato

PR:BF2 Name:
    Wiccaaaaa
    who is this?
  3. Offline

PR:BF2 Junior Administrator 9ª Compañía de Infantería

Discord:
    Jumbo#6078
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Jumbo