1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Official PR Retro map-pack available here.

Unbanned Razbeary - PR Ban - PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Razbeary, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    Razbeary
    Nickname: Razbeary
    PRBF2 Hash Key: 058b4c370f805b520fa76c7da5fc3176

Responsible Admin: =HOG= Jevski
    Server: PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com
    Date: Jun 10, 2015
    Time: 1800
    Map: Kozelsk

Reason: Ghosting
    Personal Notes:
    I used to be a regular Infantry Squad Leader. As an SL, I'm always looking for an advantage over my opponent. In a game of incomplete information there is no greater advantage than knowing what your enemy is up to at all times.

One day..and a couple of beers later, I used my laptop to ghost. I played PR on my PC and used my laptop to sit an account on the other team.
    My laptop became my personal UAV.
    At least it did for 2 hours. =HoG= Jevski was alert to the case, noticed the IPs of both devices matched and permanently banned me.
    By the next day I found I was banned from PRTA, BASED and =HOG=.

I still play PR on some servers. There hasn't been a lot of choice but I've managed to stick to squad leading and kept my nose clean.
    It's been over 1 and half - 2 years since I made a tit of myself. I understand I made a huge mistake that day and I paid for it.
    I hope the severity of my ban length can be taken into account when considering my appeal.

Your Ban Appeal has been filed with the Administration Team.

The outcome of your appeal will take 2 weeks.

The result of your appeal vote will be announced here
    Any attempt to circumvent a server ban will result in permanent removal from the server.

Regards
    PRTA Administration Team
  2. Offline

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Moderator Blood Bound OU Tournament - Leader Donor

ArkUTD
    Razbeary hey, sorry for the wait on this, we are currently still in discussion on what to be done, hopefully have a result to you soon,

Kind Regards, ArkUTD
  3. Offline
    K_Rivers K_Rivers Wolves dont lose sleep, over the opinions of sheep

PR:BF2 Head PR:BF2 Lead Administrator Operations Dept. Assistant OU Tournament - Organiser OU Tournament - Member Blood Bound

Project Reality [R-DEV]
    K_Rivers
    Squad Name:
    K_Rivers
    Hey
    Your ban has been lifted, please read our ruleset and stay within the boundaries of the rules, that would be appreciated.
    Regards
    Rivers