1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Denied Raidonrai - UK - EU Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Raidonrai, Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CANCER - Leader

PR:BF2 Name:
    Raidonrai
    PR:BF2 Server Administrator Application - EU

Player Details
    PR:BF2 Name: Raidonrai
    PR:BF2 CD Hash Key: cfbeec25e44c3acbccd724104721ab91
    Timezone: PRT
    Tell us about yourself: Loved by many, I am truly a staple member of the Project Reality community. Familiar with players from all across the spectrum, I find it easy to get along with anyone I want to.
    Referee: Wicca, repeatedly

Commitment
    Game Server Preference: Project Reality - Modern Conflict
    How dedicated would you be to assisting the team: At least a six out of ten.
    Are you willing to help seed the server: Yes
    How frequent can you be present on the server: Everyday
    What days during a week will you be active on?: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
    What time of the day will you present on any given day?: Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Late Night

Project Reality Experience
    How long have you been playing Project Reality?: 3 years
    How long have you played on PRTA for: 3 years
    Have you familiarized yourself with the PR manual: Yes

Administration Experience
    Do you have any previous Administrative experience on a PR server: Yes
    Which Community did you Administrate for?: A94
    How long did you admin in this community?: However long A94 existed for.
    Are you currently an Administrator for another community?:
    No

Administrative Scenarios
    A player submits a false report about another player. How would you respond?:
    Warn; kick or temp ban for repeated offenses.
    An enemy vehicle runs you over, clearly breaking PRTA’s policy on road killing, how would you respond?:
    Warn; kick or temp ban for repeated offenses.
    A player is reported to be hacking. How would you respond?:
    Use own judgment to decide whether to immediately ban or not. Review evidence ASAP.

Squad Leading Experience
    Do you Squad Lead in Project Reality: Yes
    How often do you Squad Lead: Frequently
    How experienced are you at squad leading:
    SL'd within the PRT, SL squads with experienced players on the reggo.
    Rate your Squad Leading ability: 9 out of 10
    Are you capable of communicating accurately and effectively with other leaders to achieve objectives in game:
    Yee

Rules
    If you could add or change one PR Server rule, what would it be?:
    Allow roadkilling.

Remove 3.8 (SLs must have officer kit).

Declaration
    I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Agree

I agree that my actions and behaviors are required to remain professional at all times whilst performing duties on a PRTA server: Agree

I agree that I have read and understood the PRTA server rules and I will enforce them to the best of my abilities: Agree

I declare that I will not leak any private admin information from PRTA to the public and that I will be held responsible for this: Accept

I declare that I will follow all server rules and admin procedures, and listen to the guidance of the team. and that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest reflection and are not misleading: Accept

________________________________________________________________________________

Your application is being processed

Thank you for application.
    The team will review your application and make a decision within a 30 day period.
    We'll let you know whether your trial application has been approved or denied in due course.
    If your application is approved you will be placed on a 4 week trial admin period in order to access your abilities.

Cheers

The EU Administration Team
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  2. Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA PR:BF2 Lead Administrator PR:BF2 Resident Administrator NATO Potato

Wiccaaaaa
    This seems to be a major thing with you, if you want to be loved. The issue here is that there is a democratic decision weather or not you get in, not an authoritative decision. How can you ensure you befriend and maintain good relations with the others in the team?

And how sure are you that the majority of the admin team, wants you to become an admin?
    Tonymount likes this.
  3. CANCER - Leader

Raidonrai
    I understand that my reputation, with most strangers, is that of a cheeky bugger who's generally up to no good, but I contest that that's not truly representative of who I am. It's an understandable conclusion to come to when only interacting with me outside of any official capacity, when I'm just looking to have fun, as my overabundance of character and tendency to quickly warm up to people can sometimes rub people the wrong way.

Anyone that has worked with me in any official capacity, however, can vouch for my ability to conduct myself appropriately. Whether this is instructing newer players on bettering their game, offering creative guidance, or discussing larger plans, one thing that remains consistent is my ability to maintain a productive environment and ensure that things stay (relatively) on track.

This ability to make a conscious split in my behaviour when necessary demonstrates that I do understand where people are coming from when they have issues with me, however I am almost always confident they will come around in the end to recognise our disagreements as relatively minor, nothing large enough to prevent us either working on a serious project together (i.e. administrating the server) or having a regular fun round of PR together.

I invite anyone that currently finds themselves in this situation, of feeling a mild distaste towards me, to join me in Teamspeak at some point before voting and we can potentially address any concerns you may have.
    Wicca likes this.
  4. Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA PR:BF2 Lead Administrator PR:BF2 Resident Administrator NATO Potato

Wiccaaaaa
    Can you provide any references to working in an official capacity?
  5. fecht_niko fecht_niko POV Leader

ARC*fecht_niko
    Will you kick me from the server when I rage after wasting CAS in allchat?
  6. Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Wiccaaaaa
    Yes
  7. CANCER - Leader

Raidonrai
    Reducing the scope to being PR-related, my main "work" has always been with the PRT. I've been a member of the PRT, in some capacity, for the last three tournaments. My second tournament I was an SL, an active participant in wider discussions, and I was in charge of operating my teams "Intel" department. As an SL in the PRT it was important for me to train up newer players, as well as to maintain healthy relations and good activity in my squad. Leading the "Intel" department meant encouraging members of our team to perform tasks that are both time consuming and boring (timings), within a timely manner, to ensure we had the necessary information to work with.

These days in the PRT I am a T-CON and my primary duty is to write up announcements, as an extension of this task I also occasionally have to do some basic image editing and chase up the more graphically-inclined T-CONs if there's something I'm not capable of.

Yes, and the rest of POV.
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    Temexter and Wicca like this.
  8. GLORYWINGS GLORYWINGS ''GLORYWINGS''

LandZone

Squad Name:
    Glorywings
    GLORYWINGS
  9. Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Wiccaaaaa
    That is pretty nice. :cool:
  10. Donor

Tonymount
    Excuse me while I PMSL, You seem to be unable to listen to people that you mock, when they ask you repeatedly to stop. You even go so far as to continue trolling, by posting on YouTube. I think you are far too childish to be an effective admin.
    Hayal_Israeli and Raidonrai like this.
  11. GLORYWINGS GLORYWINGS ''GLORYWINGS''

LandZone

Squad Name:
    Glorywings
    GLORYWINGS
    i think he is the right guy in the right time for PRTA
    rip
  12. PR:BF2 Junior Administrator AREA 94 GC

Hunter291
    Yeah you know how to be a "effective admin" https://imgur.com/kiQPIl6
    mectus11 likes this.
  13. Temur Temur Lean Mean Admin Machine

Manager Community Dept. Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Foxtrot

Teacher
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    Thread locked. Result of vote will be posted by next week.
  14. Temur Temur Lean Mean Admin Machine

Manager Community Dept. Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Foxtrot

Teacher
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    Raidonrai Unfortunately the admin team voted to reject your application.

It was a close vote. I would suggest that if you keep yourself out of trouble over the next month or so then re-apply you will have a better chance of being accepted.

You may re-apply in 1 month.

Temur
    fecht_niko likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.