1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. New server, new games and donation drive. Read more here.
  5. Summer Wargames Sign-ups Now! Read more here.

Closed PR:BF2 Player Report - Raidonrai

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by Tonymount, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donor

PR:BF2 Name:
    Tonymount
    PR Nickname: Tonymount
    PR CD Key Hash: faee14665b4e7b084104e5d465c55df7
    Reported PR Nickname: Raidonrai

Broken Rules: This player persistently spammed in all chat. In addition, he trolled me every chance he got by talking to me in local trying to mimic my voice. I reported him twice but got NO response from admins what soever.

Date: Jan 14, 2018
    Time: 10:30pm
    Map: Beirut

Involved Players:

Evidence:

Disclaimer: I have read and understood the PRTA PR Server Rules

This guy has trolled me for a long time now and I really would like something done about it.

___

Thank you for submitting this Player Report against Raidonrai, Tonymount. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. GHOST_-DK- GHOST_-DK- "We are neutral in Finland, we attack everyone"

Manager Games Dept. Head Lead Tester PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Foxtrot

Studying architecture
    Squad Name:
    F|PRTA GHOST_-DK-
    GHOST_-DK-
    Well your voice is quite spectacular
    TabZa, mectus11 and Tonymount like this.
  3. PR:BF2 Resident Administrator AREA 94 GC

Hunter291
    Raid plays for one day gets reported xd :biggrin:
    mectus11, Siltics and cassius23 like this.
  4. Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA Squad Lead Admin PR:BF2 Resident Administrator NATO Potato

IT Support Engineer
    Wiccaaaaa
    Any 2nd hand accounts of the events?
  5. CANCER - Leader

Raidonrai
    Aww come on my dude, it's all a bit of fun. I haven't played for a few months and I was happy to hear an old familiar voice while we were waiting for the round to start. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and all that.

I only spoke to you once after the round started because I happened to be running past the squad you were in and noticed you in a corner, waited there with you for maybe twenty seconds while I regained sprint and used a patch, hardly constitutes harassment.

luv u bby xoxo
    Vista and Hunter291 like this.
  6. Wicca Wicca Project Founder

IT Support Engineer
    Wiccaaaaa
    upload_2018-1-15_14-22-7.png

JUST WAITING FOR 20SECONDS!'
    AWW COME ON MY DUDE, IT'S ALL A BIT OF FUN!!!!
    Riski likes this.
  7. CANCER - Leader

Raidonrai
    If anything is harassment it's my persistent Polish swearing at literally anyone on PR that is Polish.
  8. CANCER - Member

hugger
    known troll, pls ban
    Blady, mectus11 and Raidonrai like this.
  9. Wicca Wicca Project Founder

IT Support Engineer
    Wiccaaaaa
    I suppose you should watch your mouth Raidon, you are now on our watch list. And if we receive a report ingame from anyone other than Tony or his friends, you will most likely be kicked.

Change your behaviour or don't play on our server. You have been warned!
    Tonymount likes this.
  10. CANCER - Leader

Raidonrai
    Or maybe you can actually wait for your "2nd hand accounts" from the multiple admins that were on at the time, Cassius that was in my squad present for the entire thing, or maybe Sloan who was Tonymount's SL when I spoke to him in local. Funny how neither of them felt it necessary to take action as both interactions were accompanied by neighbouring laughter from other players observing.

I speak with a shitty finnish accent when interacting with the mongols, I speak exclusively in polish swear words when interacting with polskis, I speak with a ridiculously over the top scouse accent when interacting with anyone that's being a bit cheeky, and I do an awful attempt at a cockney accent when talking to Tonymount. I'm sure there's more I'm missing.

This shit isn't malicious, it's not toxic, it's just standard entertaining interaction between people online. Tonymount's response to my awful impersonation ranges anywhere from outright disgust to mild amusement depending on the day, that's half the fun.

I don't cry when someone makes a joke about me only having one hand, looking like a girl, coming from Ethiopia, or robbing wheels off of cars 'cus I live in Liverpool, it's just the fuckin' way she goes.
  11. Wicca Wicca Project Founder

IT Support Engineer
    Wiccaaaaa
    As much as I would love to rant on anyone I meet about anything and say whatever I wanted, I understand that some people might take offense and have the common decency to hold my tounge.

Regardless of how others perceived this, tony was indeed insulted. Maybe you did not intend for that, but you should then reconsider your talks with him, and with anyone else for that matter. As you were clearly not understood to be meaning well towards him.

I don't cry either, but the same way I don't make n-word jokes in public, is the same reason I don't walk up to a stranger I recognize and talk shit to him. If you are not his friend, then shut up.
    Tonymount likes this.
  12. CANCER - Leader

Raidonrai
    Reported PR Nickname: Wicca

Broken Rules: This player persistently spammed on my report thread. In addition, he trolled me every chance he got by taking words from my post and trying to mimic my text. I reported him twice but got NO response from admins what soever.

Date: Jan 15, 2018
    Time: 13:00
    Map: PRTA Forums

Involved Players:

Evidence: https://i.imgur.com/XhuUydw.png

Disclaimer: I have read and understood the PRTA PR Server Rules

This guy has trolled me for a long time now and I really would like something done about it.

___

Thank you for submitting this Player Report against Wicca, Raidonrai. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
    TabZa, agus92, schakal811 and 4 others like this.
  13. Donor

Tonymount

You know, as well as I that you have been at this for ages. I made it plain to you, on many occasions, that I didn't like you talking to me. Sadly to no avail. As for the SL comment in your reply, neither of them heard as it was you in LOCAL chat to me. I told you from the outset to fuck off and leave me alone, so what did you do ? you ran along following just behind me and continued to mimic me. I have to say, I was so fucked off with it, I left the server shortly after reporting you. This could be verified in the Logs, I am sure.
    Further, it is not, as you put it "standard entertaining interaction between people online" it is, in fact, you trolling people who don't appreciate your childish behaviour.
    agus92 likes this.
  14. PR:BF2 Resident Administrator AREA 94 GC

Hunter291
    There is always mute in mumble not very hard to do.
  15. Joined:
    Jun 7, 2012
    banReflex
    Raid once told everyone he only has one arm, he's a bad person.
    Tonymount likes this.
  16. CANCER - Leader

Raidonrai
    mectus11 and Geronimo like this.
  17. Donor

Tonymount
    Inoffensive to whom? I told you you many times that I was not happy with your trolling. But being the child that you are, it had NO impact.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 15, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 15, 2018 ---
    To add insult to injury Raidonrai has posted a video "audio" on YouTube ridiculing me by trying to mimic my voice. He read out my post in the forums, which I thought were in some way confidential. He then posted a link to it on this page.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  18. CANCER - Member

hugger
    Maybe, just maybe... grow a thicker skin, your life will be much more enjoyable

Raid is a cunt, but by being butthurt you're just falling for a cheap bait and giving the rest of us that are reading this a good laugh. This is the equivalent of a 10 year old telling on his classmate that's been "bullying" him by mimicking his voice...
  19. WeedT0aster WeedT0aster For god & country, Geronimo

Tester THOT

cafeteria laborer
    Discord:
    WeedT0aster#2191
    Squad Name:
    WeedT0aster
    WeedT0aster1
    this escalated downward so fast, would be better to lock the thread to prevent further drama or atleast stop the public from commenting.
    agus92 likes this.
  20. Temur Temur usitumbe mashua - hakuna matata

Manager Community Dept. Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Foxtrot

Teacher / Charity Worker
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    Raidonrai It's a really valuable and important skill to know when a joke is no longer funny/starting to annoy somebody. If your intentions really are as good you say they are: ("It's all a bit of fun. I haven't played for a few months and I was happy to hear an old familiar voice while we were waiting for the round to start."), then you would realise Tonymount wants the behaviour to discontinue. You would apologise for genuinely misreading a situation and you would both move on happily.

Instead, you seem to be baiting him even further. That's not acceptable. We're all here because we enjoy playing the same game. What you're doing is reducing Tony's enjoyment of the game. Why? To what end? By extension, you've now wasted our time because we need to make sure this is resolved. So now you're reducing my enjoyment of the game.

Draw the line now before we have to consider seriously your removal from the server. Tony is a respected member of the community and clearly delineates his boundaries. If you've transgressed them, it's on you to apologise and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Look forward to your reply.

Temur
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.