1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. New server, new games and donation drive. Read more here.
  5. Summer Wargames Sign-ups Now! Read more here.

Done PR:BF2 Player Report - CANCER Raidonrai.

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by Tonymount, Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donor

PR:BF2 Name:
    Tonymount
    PR Nickname: Tonymount
    PR CD Key Hash: faee14665b4e7b084104e5d465c55df7
    Reported PR Nickname: CANCER Raidonrai.

Broken Rules: Continued trolling

Date: Feb 22, 2018
    Time: 9:30pm
    Map: Grozny

Involved Players: R Dev Van d Heide, myself.

Evidence:
    I have no evidence, as this took place in squad chat

Disclaimer: I have read and understood the PRTA PR Server Rules

Yesterday evening, whilst playing Grozny on your server, I was part of a Squad being led by
    (RDev )Van d Heide. After playing for a while Raidonrai joined the squad. I immediately told him not to start with his trolling. Sadly, he began straight, away to start his silly little game of "You wot Moit" etc. which he seems to think is how I speak. After a few minutes of this, and with NO prompting from me, Van d Heide could see what was going on and kicked him from the squad.
    My reason for creating this post is to point out that, in spite of PRTA admins warning him to stop this behaviour, it appears that he intends to ignore the warnings and carry on with his child like trolling. No doubt he will also create YouTube videos to troll me, has he has already done, and post the links in PRTA Shoutbox.
    Sorry to have to bother you with this guy once again.

___

Thank you for submitting this Player Report against CANCER Raidonrai., Tonymount. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
    Hayal_Israeli likes this.
  2. Temur Temur usitumbe mashua - hakuna matata

Manager Community Dept. Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Foxtrot

Teacher / Charity Worker
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    Tonymount

Thanks for your report. I'm glad at least that he was kicked from the squad and stopped pestering you after that.

Raidonrai This is your final warning - stop pestering Tonymount and play the game. If this happens again - whether on the forums, in-game or with YouTube videos - you will be banned.

Stop being a jackass.
    agus92 and Tonymount like this.
  3. CANCER - Leader

Raidonrai
    I joined game and Russia had like 50 tickets and was down to last flag, I switched teams to Militia for a classic next map blufor whore.

Squad #1 is an SPG squad led by Heide, who is an old friend of mine. Joined with the sole intention of saying "suh dude" and then tabbing out and waiting the two or three minutes until round end.

Join the squad, say "suh dude" and Heide tells me to sh because they're sound checking a tank. I tab out to watch my youtube video of choice until round end when I am rudely interrupted by a familiar voice "CANCER IF YOU START TROLLIN ME AGAIN I'LL REPORT YOU AND U'LL BE BAND FROM'ERE ALROIGHT?"

Now at this point I am disappointed for two reasons, first he felt the need to talk for a solid five seconds after Heide just said they were sound checking a tank, and I had to rewind my video for five seconds. Of course during this lengthy process of rewinding, there's not much better use of my time than blurting out a quick "wot u talkin bout m8", to which Heide figured the fastest course of action to stop Tony's incessant crying was to kick me so he could get back to sound checking a tank.

The whole interaction lasted about eight seconds and was entirely caused by our respected member of the community here, no one else.
  4. Temur Temur usitumbe mashua - hakuna matata

Manager Community Dept. Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Foxtrot

Teacher / Charity Worker
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    Raidonrai Be that as it may, this:

Is where you let yourself down.

Just leave each other alone, it isn't hard.
    Tonymount, WeedT0aster and Clund like this.
  5. Donor

Tonymount
    Two things here. As you can see from Raidonrai' above post, he openly admits to trying to mimic my language, against Admins explicit warnings.
    Secondly, the SL chose to kick him, not me. I wonder why ?
  6. BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Resident Moderator PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Media Team THOT

BubblyNinja
    Closing thread to outside replies.
    Temur and Tonymount like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.