1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Video Project: War Pigs February 25th 1600PRT Read More
  5. Project Reality Tournament Battle, 24th of February 2000PRT Read More
  6. Video Project: War Pigs February 25th 1600 PRT Read More
  7. PRTA Test Battle meeting, to discuss rules & such - 25th of February 1800 Read More
  8. PRTA Test Battle, 3rd of March 1800 PRT Read More
  9. Project Reality Training 11th of March - 1800 PRT Read More

Player Report PR:BF2 Player Report - ahmad17

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by Blady, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Junior Administrator Foxtrot

PR:BF2 Name:
    Blady
    PR Nickname: Blady
    PR CD Key Hash: 3d2819678847acb1135f1e35a6062bee
    Reported PR Nickname: ahmad17

Broken Rules: Asset waste, not obeying admin commands, being disrespectful towards the admin

Date: Feb 8, 2018
    Time: 7:30pm
    Map: Burning Sands

Involved Players: Cobra-PR-

Evidence:

Disclaimer: I have read and understood the PRTA PR Server Rules

He took the asset after creating the CAS squad, I was concerned about his ability of flying the asset so I asked him to return with the asset to main. He ignored my commands until I warned him for 3rd time. He then returned to main, and hovered over the helipad for a few seconds and took off. (should've killed him back then when he was over the pad) I joined his squad and asked him to land in main, he started arguing with me, and crashed the asset immediately after probably on purpose and left the server. I would like to suggest a perma ban for this lad.

___

Thank you for submitting this Player Report against ahmad17, Blady. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline

PR:BF2 Trial Administrator Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

SucharMistrz
    Also, he made A LOT of teamkills today IIRC.
  3. Offline
    Temur Temur Lean Mean Admin Machine

Manager Community Dept. Head Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Ten Good Men

Academic
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    Hi Blady

The senior administration team is going to investigate this issue. A response will be written here once the investigation is completed. This may take a while.

Please also be aware that I'm going to look into a way for Trial admins to make reports like this internal to the admin team. That certainly used to be the case, but in the forum restructure it may have changed. I'll look into it.

Temur