1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Denied PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - ZED=11=

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ZED=11=, May 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    ZED=11=
    PR Nickname: ZED=11=
    PR CD Key Hash: 90b1eef85d3001f56978fbaee0bf4e2d

Date: May 24, 2018
    Time: 9:00am
    Map:

Reason: cheating

so after dogactual post a proof "i m hacking" our old clan member
    what u can see from the proofs , he spent a lot of time making them.
    all of the clips trying to record he is screen like i m 100% hacking .
    which i can do the same thing for him.

first proof 10min long video ,
    like at 1:50 why i couldn t see the guy if i m next to him ??!!
    at 2:43 half of the guy outside the guardhouse stears.
    at 4:55 i peaked at the corner to check the other side.
    7:55 u can hear inf sprinting so naded that corner > 8:28 i covered the corner > then heard another guy , i had 1 nade left in my officer kit so why i didn t throw it on the 2nd guy and killed him (if i already know where is he )
    all the time checking the roads why i would do that if i m wall hacking

3:35 hat marked on the map on top of the wall by the commander
    and the other road was full of mines so we have only 1 way back to main
    4:00 what dog said "Why do you slightly turn your turret and look directly at the HAT kit through the walls at exactly this moment here , then turn forward again right after?"
    did it look like a looked through the walls ?!
    when an apc gunner look at the incoming corner doesn t mean i hacked
    why i didn t kill the hat at 2:25 and get rid of it if i know where is he ?
    why i kept firing after i killed the hat then dropped smoke > if i m real hacking i should know he is already died .... right ?

at 0 : 05 tow was marked > splashed with he the whole wall is this hacking ? this is what the apc gunner do when u know there is tow and fob at that side , also on that corner there is inf Punching Up we i didn t kill them all with my hax ?
    1:44 dog showing 3 people hiding why i didn t kill them if i m hacking ?

4 proofs showing really nothing
    only the fact of a guy get kicked from LZ and want to get rid of us 1 by 1 .
    i never talked shit about people but this guy real autism please help him .

cheers :biggrin:

note : i only used [LZ] ZED=11=
    ZED=11=
    ing

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, ZED=11=. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
    GLORYWINGS likes this.
  2. Offline

PRTA

Cute.

I already made a disgustingly long 3 part autistic post on the HOG forums disproving and debunking these cheap arguments and more, if someone really wants to put themselves through this you can read it here: http://hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/general-discussion/3151-why-i-m-banned?start=30#18509
    It is very detailed but like i said very long too.

But i also have to address glorywing's accusations since they are an attempt at poisoning the well and ad hominem and calling into question my motivation for making the proof. And for the fact that some retards in this community are actually falling for it.
    Stalking you? I simply stopped wearing your tags and playing with you after Rogue left, since you were a terrible clan leader.
    So tell me why exactly would i be mad for you formally removing me from the clan if i stopped playing with you anyways? I was even about to request on the forums to be removed from the clan since i barely ever played with you guys for months. i even told you so on TS and joked that i was only a member of LZ in name. Now you are pretending that never happened. I suspect it is you that is actually butthurt because i told you that i didn't like your behaviour as clan leader.

If anyone was stalking someone it was you when after you saw the video you joined my squad and pretended to be afk for 30min probably trying to record something. Then right after you left this https://imgur.com/a/cufkwPX on my video and deleted it after 5 minutes. Guess what, it is still visible in the creator studio genius.
    Your clanmate also did the same: https://imgur.com/a/FNCx1qy
    Also you moving me out of my TS channel into yours and insulting me and lying about the admins rejecting my proof. You seem to be projecting every bad behaviour and quality of yours onto me claiming i do what you do.
    I never said that Zer was a hacker. And i only told you that i checked you out for 2 minutes on battlerecorder when i found you there by chance while i was reviewing footage from another player and as i said you didn't seem suspicious to me. I told you that to actually show you that i have no bias against LZ, but you are purposefully twisting those words to support your lies. glorywings i am disappointed in you, i actually thought you would see the truth and accept it as you did with Lased, but you are stooping to a very shitty level now.
    I actually was about to make proof first about your friend (who is btw not in LZ, i think you know who i am talking about), but back then i trusted the ROG admins when they said they would take care of it and make proof. Well they didn't and now i can't play the demo because days after the next update was released. So now you are playing the angle of me trying to get LZ banned, when i just want to get you and your hacker friend banned that are not in LZ. Because guess what, i have a bias against you since i have a bias against hackers.
    Please do try, but something tells me that this is just an empty threat since you know you will get nothing on me.

Also, still waiting for an explanation of this moment:
  3. Offline
    GLORYWINGS GLORYWINGS ''GLORYWINGS''

Squad Name:
    Glorywings
    GLORYWINGS
  4. Offline

SM69
    i still can't believe there are people who trust u because these videos it's more a highlight then a proof not in a single instance where the kills where imposible ure just playing with camera angles all you're trying to do is a revenge because u were kicked out of a clan u say that u left after rouge left but u know rouge left because peple like u and iven when he was whit us u only played whit us when we have assets and thats whay u got kicked out of a clan u dint left and jut to tell u when we hade a wote zed was voting for u to stay and u should know that false reporting is banable
  5. Offline
    Temur Temur usitumbe mashua - hakuna matata

Foxtrot

Teacher / Charity Worker
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    ZED=11= The admin team is reviewing the decision.

Now, a point of order. We're not interested in the squabbles any of you guys have with each other. This thread is only for evidence directly relating to the question "Is ZED=1= using hacks, cheats or exploits to gain an advantage?" Anything unrelated or deemed to be breaking our community guidelines will be removed.

ZED, I would like to draw your attention to this incident, because I find the explanation you have given so far to be insufficient:

Is there anything else you can say in your defence? The incident looks very damning to me.
    X-Alt and tobi-the-fraggel like this.
  6. Offline
    fecht_niko fecht_niko POV Leader

ARC*fecht_niko
    This is the only sketchy moment imo.
    HAT was earlier in that area and probably marked on the map.
    Could be luck, could have been spotted, could be WH.
    The thing is his gameplay doenst look like WH in the other vids at all otherwise he would have a different movement.
    IMO not enough to ban him. And to be clear I dont know him, we arent friends and I only talked once to him.
  7. Offline

9ª Compañía de Infantería

There are more sketchy moments, like the grenade on the first video, or when he is beast gunner on main road Muttrah. Not unexplainable moments, but sketchy.
  8. Offline
    fecht_niko fecht_niko POV Leader

ARC*fecht_niko
    Maybe for you but a good player can hear footsteps up to 50m and these guys were max 20m away.
    Killing a TOW (most likely marked & not in full smoke) isnt that difficult. Killing the 2 guys throwing smoke granates behind the pond is also pretty easy...
    Raidonrai likes this.
  9. Offline

I'm aware of sound detection, yet being as confident of their movement as to throw a grenade, that's what might be sketchy.

And it's not only the pond, what I find really questionable is before, when he's shooting at the left corner of the building. Because if he is trying to get the AR next to the water, you would never shoot like that.
    X-Alt likes this.
  10. Offline

Guest Unit - KIA

Chuva

This moment looked really suspicious until I noticed there are no full LoS to the left side of small annex with roof. So no surprise one would try to place indirect hits to kill people probably hiding behind the conter of annex.

The HAT case is suspicious, but it just doesn't looks like WH after dumb dying from corner-guy when Zed were with MP5 and missing HAT nearby on the same round. Viirus was hard to approach with AT when he was in vehicles, and here some guy which don't even know how to shoot SMAW comes and stun them by surprise.
  11. Offline

That's the moment I was referring. And then again, I maintain that deserves sketchy title, and player, if unbanned, deserves to be kept under vigilance.
  12. Offline

ZED=11=
    Is there anything else you can say in your defence? The incident looks very damning to me.[/QUOTE]

Like what i said before , i was aware of the hat in that area , it was 1 sec reaction time , didn't know what was that , like anyone use assets alot could be in the same sitution and do the same thing i didn't do something special.

--- Double Post Merged, May 25, 2018, Original Post Date: May 25, 2018 ---
    Also like what chuva said i tried to put indirect hits , but dog start playing around with camera angel so it look like i meant to hit the peaple runing behind the wall.
  13. Offline
    Temur Temur usitumbe mashua - hakuna matata

Foxtrot

Teacher / Charity Worker
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    By what means were you aware of the HAT in the area?
  14. Offline

ZED=11=
    Our commander marked him on the map
  15. Offline

who was the commander on that round, do you remember?
  16. Offline

ZED=11=
    I don't ,but u can see his name on the tracker
  17. Offline

Guest Unit - KIA

Chuva
    Very nice of you, why didn't you tell it for yourself?
    Lorfah likes this.
  18. Offline

ZED=11=
    I said it in diffrent way :smile:
  19. Offline

What kind of mark was it? The red HAT mark, or an observe order (or similar)?
  20. Offline

ZED=11=
    Red hat mark
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.