1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Closed PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - teunvd

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by teunvd, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    teunvd
    PR Nickname: teunvd
    PR CD Key Hash: 2f278f41ecaa5a363c25b08c368baede

Date: Mar 5, 2018
    Time: 9:30pm
    Map: Hades Peak

Reason: crashing jet (i guess)

well, i had to take of fast becasue it was at the end of the round, and we needed to kill their jet so our apache could support the team, but we had no bomber for like 9 minutes, so we decided to take of without a bomber. Then Hunter joined the squad, and told me to land. I was trying to land, but because we only had 60 tickets, it had to be done fast. I tried, everything was going well, but i thing i came in too fast so it exploded. I know it was my mistake, im sorry.

I am not sure if its a perm ban or temp ban, because i cant see it.

(this is 2nd appeal because my first was invalid, sorry about that. My faul)

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, teunvd. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    teunvd
    Woops, didnt see temurs respond. Im sorry, i only saw bubblys. Close thread pls!
    Thx, sorry for my mistakes.
    Clund, WeedT0aster and Raidonrai like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.