1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Banned: 2 Weeks PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - SwatiusPilot

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by SwatiusPilot1, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Offline

PR Nickname: SwatiusPilot
    PR CD Key Hash: 361acaf0ee86a441b96dbd9283d9c453

Date: Aug 2, 2018
    Time: 4:30pm
    Map: Shijia Valley

Reason: First Flag Rush

Hello admin team, thanks for your time.

I come to you today to appeal my ban on Shijia Valley. I was leading a squad called "Ambush" my intention was to get near enemy first flag, plant mines, and ambush. Your server rules state 10 minutes must pass before this is allowed.

It took almost ten minutes for my squad to arrive near enemy first flag. I instructed my squad to wait 100m away from flag until ten mins has elapsed. With 52 seconds remaining (we weren't even at first flag yet) Cassius starts instructing me over squad chat to move away from first flag.

I told admin back that we were 100m away from flag waiting until 52 seconds has elapsed so my squad could move to flag location and plant mines on road. I was then hastly kicked before I could even explain to admin.

I re-joined game and in all chat called the admin a stupid ass becuase he never investigated, checked map, gametime, or use common sense.

I believe this ban was unjust and would like admin team to look into the issue. I have no problems with Cassius because I know he is just trying to do his job as server admin. I apologize for being rude to the admin and calling him names. Thanks again for your time.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, SwatiusPilot. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
    tobi-the-fraggel likes this.
  2. Offline
    Jack Maddox Jack Maddox It smells like kebab here.

PR:BF2 Seeder THOT

Discord:
    Smile#3048
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Jack_Maddox
  3. Offline

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator

Inspect
    Thank you for your ban appeal SwatiusPilot1 We'll start looking into the situation.

You are saying that at time of the warning you were not rushing, and Cassius was wrong to warn you. Could you explain why you are seen rushing approx. 6 minutes in to the game?

swat1.png
    cassius23, Arnoldio, agus92 and 4 others like this.
  4. Offline

Thanks for the reply.

It doesn't say you can't go in the direction of first flag and wait for the timer to elapse. We were holding position outside of the first flag until being near the first flag was allowed. The picture you posted is in the middle of the map near the large river that runs through map near the enemy second flag "rice paddies". We weren't even near the first flag until one minute before it was allowed. Are we not allowed to go near enemy second flag? If I'm misunderstanding your server rules I do apologize. I didn't join the server to cause any trouble, in fact, was just trying to lead a squad and enjoy the game. Thanks for your time.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 3, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 3, 2018 ---
    Re-watching the tracker my squad never got within capping range of first flag, or even close enough to engage enemy.
  5. Offline

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

SucharMistrz
    The flag you were on is brits first cappable flag.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Resident Moderator PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Media Team THOT

BubblyNinja
    [​IMG]
  7. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA Squad Lead Admin NATO Potato

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    What is the first cappable flag, is it the flag that is cappable, or the flag that is cappable? :hilarious:
    cassius23 likes this.
  8. Offline

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

SucharMistrz
    He says 'first flag', not 'first cappable flag' and I believe that's the problem.
  9. Offline

I'm under the impression that GB Supply Line was the first cappable flag? As stated before if I'm mistaken I do apologize, I thought enemy had capped GB Supply Line and Rice Paddies was the "2nd" flag".
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 4, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 4, 2018 ---
    This map is one I play very little and honestly don't know much about, honest mistake was made.
    BubblyNinja and schakal811 like this.
  10. Offline

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator

Inspect
    Sorry that this took a while to process SwatiusPilot1 . The votes were a bit torn between unbanning and keeping the ban for a while. Rushing usually results in a temp ban, but the way you handled the situation after it was the reason for the discussion. Here are the Discord logs if you don't remember:
    Sometimes an unjustified ban can feel frustrating, but in this case you were warned for rushing and tracker shows you did rush. For the way you "expressed your frustrations", you've been awarded a two week ban. If you like to report bad admining, the admin report form is the proper way to do it. Without the salt.

You're welcome to join PRTA PR server again 28th of August.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018 at 22:24
    GLORYWINGS, TabZa and Wicca like this.
  11. Offline

No problem with the delay in the verdict. I am sorry for the way I handled myself in-game and on discord. I agree with your ban, see ya'll around soon. :smile: