1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - pomjich

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by pomjich, May 6, 2018.

1. Joined:
    May 6, 2018
    PR Nickname: pomjich
    PR CD Key Hash: f514a05f322586545ee77ebfa31f3a0a

Date: May 5, 2018
    Time: 4:30pm
    Map: dont remeber

Reason: Unknown

It was my first game in PR at all, I did not teamkill, I did not use chat or voice chat, I was only in squad with my friend that was explaining me the basics of the game.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, pomjich. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Siltics Siltics The one and only

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Tester Foxtrot

PR:BF2 Name:
    Siltics
    hi pomjich
    We are looking into your ban appeal, this could be a problem with a hash collision. We'll let you know when the problem is found.
  3. PR:BF2 Senior Administrator

Inspect
    Do you remember anything about the round you were in with your friend? What faction were you, or what did you do in the map? How long were you on for that round? Did you get disconnected from the server middle of the round or did you found out later you are unable to join?

What's the nick of your friend?
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
  4. Joined:
    May 6, 2018
    Hello guys and thank you for your time you took to help me with the problem.
    So me and my friend - BurningSpear - were in match / Insurgency mode it was and we were playing as Insurgents/ and i was trying to figure it out, but most likely it was Falluja west map. He was explaining me the theory i learned in battle so i could get used to it. We did NOT teamkill or insult in chat or voice chat (in fact i had not assigned buttons for Voice chat back than). We were in our own squad, and were trying to push. We were in the battle if i remember correctly for up to 20 mins or so. . . And I figered out that i cannout join the next day i was trying to join the server(And no i did not get kicked in middle of match or such way).
    PS: I am posting here the message i am getting when i am trying to join PRTA servers.

Attached Files:

5. Sysadmin PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Coder Foxtrot

Discord:
    cassius23#3267
    cassius23
    Hello pomjich ,

You should be able to join the server now, but only using name "pomijch". It's due to hash collision with someone we wish to be banned on our server.
    If you wish to use different name in-game on our server, please reply to this thread and tag me.