1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Invalid Appeal PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - LiPOTO

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by LiPOTO, May 22, 2018.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    LiPOTO
    PR Nickname: LiPOTO
    PR CD Key Hash: b79f1de2963c8db7aec9f338848f904a

Date: May 22, 2018
    Time: 6:30pm
    Map: Vadso City

Reason: Unmarked Mine

I was just banned on PRTA EU, I have no idea for how long or if it's permanent since the game doesn't tell you (or at least it didn't tell me). My squad leader told me to mine a fob we had just build so I mined every possible path an enemy APC could take to it. I marked ALL of my mines. A friendly APC hit one of my mines from which for some reason, the marker dissapeared. I don't know why it dissapeared, but I know my whole squad saw and confirmed to me that there were 2 mine markers on that spot just a few moments before that happened, and that they dissapeared (obviously). Like 2 minutes max. My squad leader's name was Brother*something* I can't remember what the rest of his name is but he is a regular PR player, and he knew 100% that the mark was there. I am sorry that the APC hit the mine but I know for a fact that it was marked, and I don't believe I should be punished for a glitched game mechanic. If my ban isn't permanent and I can't appeal it, I at least want to apologize to the two members of MONGOL who were using it, but honestly each and every mine I placed was marked. I wish I had been recording but my computer is nothing short of a toaster, so I can't. If the ban isn't permanent, I'd at least like to know when it is that I'm being unbanned for this... thing. Thanks for reading and hopefully this can be somehow resolved.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, LiPOTO. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline
    Siltics Siltics The one and only

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Tester Foxtrot

Siltics
    Hi LiPOTO

We will look into the situation, the answer will be posted here as soon as it is done.
  3. Offline

Sysadmin PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Coder Foxtrot Donor

Discord:
    cassius23#3267
    cassius23
    It was a tempban (2h). It will lift itself at 18:47PRT.

Remember that combat engi can only place up to 3 mine markers, each next marker will result in last one (first you placed) to dissapear.
    agus92 likes this.
  4. Offline

LiPOTO
    Oh thanks, well I guess that was the issue. I was not educated enough in the craft of combat engineering. Anyway, sorry again, ban deserved I suppose.
    cassius23 likes this.
  5. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA Squad Lead Admin NATO Potato

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    No a kick would suffice, we learned something today also <3 Happy hunting!