1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Map Test Event - Operation Falcon - 18:00 PRT, 20th APRIL 2018 Read more..

Denied PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Juanmg16

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Juanmg16, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    Juanmg16
    PR Nickname: Juanmg16
    PR CD Key Hash: a7b37459e9f468306774e7afaac7b692

Date: Aug 10, 2016
    Time: 5:00pm
    Map: I dont remember

Reason: Bad reputation!

You wont unban me just for bad reputation, that video of me tk a guy is just because that guy was a dick then he make the video when i pissed off thats so stupid man, anyways that happen so so time ago, like 6 months, or even more! then why do not give me a oportunity? you will see ill not fucking troll its basic all i got to say, how can you judge a man for his past! is so stupid, give me a chance dude! ive never troll on this server that video has taken on hog server that i do not like since FCV exist, around 2014! i just want to play some on this server, dude come on what i got to do? make donations? i dont got money for that shit, i live on a shit country so poor and all i wanna do is play my favorite game and have some fun whit my friends, im a great SL and got ppl that confirm that! is just bad reputation, thats all.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Juanmg16. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline

PR:BF2 Junior Administrator

Inspect
  3. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Resident Moderator PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Media Team Ten Good Men

BubblyNinja
    Closing thread to outside replies. This was dealt with already and the admin team has already given you an answer in the thread Inspect provided above.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.