1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

In Progress PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - John_Hammer

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by John_Hammer, May 17, 2018 at 17:56.

1. Joined:
    Thursday
    PR Nickname: John_Hammer
    PR CD Key Hash: f514a05f322586545ee77ebfa31f3a0a

Date: May 17, 2018
    Time: 12:00am
    Map: -

Reason: Unknown

I recently took a break from Project Reality and when I came back with a new PC it seems that I have been banned for a unknown reason. I have read about similar cases where the CD Key Hash matches other players and it looks like I have the same CD Key Hash as a recently unbanned fella, pomjich.

In short, I cannot remember the last time I played on your server but I am 100% sure that I have not been banned or taken any malicious actions.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, John_Hammer. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Sysadmin PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Coder Foxtrot

Discord:
    cassius23#3267
    PR:BF2 Name:
    cassius23
    Hello John_Hammer ,

What you mentioned in your appeal is true. If you could join our TS or Discord (links in top navigation) and find me for a small talk to confirm your identity.