1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Approved PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Four

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Four, May 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR Nickname: Four
    PR CD Key Hash: 4e18c67316cb2e15d23a3d8779270133

Date: May 26, 2018
    Time: 5:00pm
    Map:

Reason: I don't really know

Hello, PRTA members! My apologize if this post isn't in the right place, I've never posted on a forum before, but I can't join PRTA server anymore. It worked fine in the past.. It doesn't say that I'm banned or something, once I try to join, I instantly get kicked for "multiple reasons" ( https://imgur.com/a/0nurOh7 ). I got kicked from the server once for not joining any squads, but the thing went this way: I got kicked from a random squad for whatever reason and then didn't realise that so I got kicked from the server aswell, but this thing happened a while ago.. The odd thing is that I could join back right away, but now I can't anymore. Thank you for your time and I.m sorry if this isn.t in the right place, I just wanna play PR not being limited on which server
    PS: The date and the time are not acurate, it said that I have to fill them

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Four. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline

PS: Also, I can't join neither PRTA, neither a specific server, I don't want to say its name cause maybe I'm not allowed, but it's the first server in the picture I linked in this post. Any other servers work
  3. Offline
    tobi-the-fraggel tobi-the-fraggel 'Princess Negativity'

Sysadmin Donor

Junior Data Analyst
    PR:BF2 Name:
    tobi-the-fraggle
    You cannot join the server as the project reality VPN detector considers your network as a VPN. I already found out that it is a false positive in your case and whitelisted your hash key. Feel free to link this thread in appeals on other communities. You'll most likely have this problem on all servers.

Your access to PRTA servers is working again.
    Kind Regards
    Tobi

In case this thread is linked to a foreign admin. Check his IP via some 'whois' service. You'll see the IP belongs to a residential network in Romania. Also feel free to use this detection service. It's a little more accurate then the one used by PR and as long as you don't do more then 25 queries per minute, it is free to use (hence why it cannot be used in PR).
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
  4. Offline

Thank you for your time and for solving the problem!
    tobi-the-fraggel and mectus11 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.