1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Map Test Event - Operation Falcon - 18:00 PRT, 20th APRIL 2018 Read more..

Invalid Appeal PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - FarmerNerd

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by FarmerNerd, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR Nickname: FarmerNerd
    PR CD Key Hash: 8b8b0747ab045d38960d4b503997a0af

Date: Apr 5, 2018
    Time: 4:00pm
    Map:

Reason: Giving info in global chat

Sorry for posting this here, i need a pr cd hash to post in ban section and i cant for the life of me find it, i have searched everywere in my pr folder and for help online to no avail.
    Not sure how long i have been banned for, i didnt see a warning in chat.
    Not sure of the map name, however, round was nearly over (we had 80 tickets) my squad was on the aircraft carrier and no transport was available, i called to transport squad but got no response, however there was an empty chopper sitting on the deck.
    I know your not ment to take the choppers unless your in trans squad, however, considering the situation that my sqaud would likely miss the rest of the action if we didnt get transport to the battle soon,i thought it would be ok for me to fly my squad into battle.
    I took a pilot kit and got my squad in the chopper, when i seen the admin message telling me to get out of the chopper, i thought this was harsh, but i thought rules are rules, complied and got out of the chopper.
    I wanted to explain to the admin why i was doing it and see if he would let me fly it over, but i accidentally typed it in global chat ( we have 60 tickets left need to get there fast) .
    I know that i cant give info like that to the enemy and i appoligise for the mistake.

I feel i am a enjoyable to play with , easy going player, that follows the rules, i feel the insta ban was a bit harsh, and want to be able to play again.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, FarmerNerd. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline

Sysadmin PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Coder Foxtrot

Discord:
    cassius23#3267
    PR:BF2 Name:
    cassius23
    It was a tempban (2h), next time try not to be stupid by attempting to steal a chopper and posting tickets in global.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.