1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

IN PROGRESS PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - DzFIGHTER

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by walo, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Offline

PR Nickname: DzFIGHTER
    PR CD Key Hash: c676eefdcec26905781f48654b83a45a

Date: Jan 7, 2018
    Time: 5:00am
    Map: WANDA SHAN

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, DzFIGHTER. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Online

PR:BF2 Lead Administrator AREA 94

Discord:
    CAS_ual_TY#4737
    PR:BF2 Name:
    CAS_ual_TY
    Instead of putting in fake time&date it would help if you would actually supply us with information that helps us find out why you were banned.

In other words:
    - YOU want to get unbanned
    => YOU should help us get you unbanned
    => No information = NO UNBAN
    VTRaptor likes this.
  3. Offline

OK, sorry for the rong date ,
    first of all ia was playing and i reported a no mic player ,so he get pissed of ,and when my friend joind the game i want to play with him in the same team , so i switched to china and he switched to germany , and i switched agian to germany to play with him , so that no mic player said that i was ghosting and and i get banned
    i swear to god i didint ghost i just wanted to play with my friend