1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Map Test Event - Operation Falcon - 18:00 PRT, 20th APRIL 2018 Read more..

Denied PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Brotherscompany

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by BrothersCompany, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Offline

PR Nickname: Brotherscompany
    PR CD Key Hash: 87dec7c08a0404f1e8ca0a68165612da

Date: Jan 30, 2018
    Time: 12:30am
    Map: Dunno

Reason: no fucking clue, just randomly banned

YEAH SO THIS IS SIMPLY AMAZING I GOT RANDOMLY BANNED AND WOULD LIKE SOMEONE TO EXPLAIN WHY IS THAT ( pretty sure no one can tell it ) AND REMOVE THIS NONSENSE

So l havent played PR in 2-3 weeks and last time l played wasnt even in PRTA

Yesterday l decided to hit PR again super excited for the new Polish maps and there, l couldnt join cause aperantly lm perma banned.

l didnt do absolutelly nothing agaisnt the rules, hell l havent even in PRTA for a while because its usually not full and now lm banned. Never did l hacked, TK, asset stealing, mumble spamn or shit, always been a healthy player and from no where for no reason lm banned!

So l would love someone to explain what the fuck happened, why is reason lm banned and pls lift this non sense cause never had l deserved a ban in my 2 years playing this game

Hope you guys can fix this soon and sry for the pain in the ass l am but lm really trigered and l want to play this game as soon as possible

My ingame nick is Brotherscompany

(All the dates are wrong since l have no fucking clue when l got banned)

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Brotherscompany. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline

PR:BF2 Lead Administrator Events AREA 94

Discord:
    CAS_ual_TY#4737
    PR:BF2 Name:
    CAS_ual_TY
    1.4. Do not actively advertise or recruit for other communities whilst on our server, unless it has been authorised by the admins.

You heard of this rule?
    Also you got banned while playing on the server. Not some shadow ban or whatever.
  3. Offline

Omg lm not even in a clan... l dont do that...
    And is that the only cause?
    Cant you lift it? Is it gonna be perma ban?
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 6, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 6, 2018 ---
    And l would recall pretty much if l was kicked or banned from a server cause of the grief, l have absolutelly no memory when was the last time l got kick especially cause it has been in a while, check if you are not confusing me for someone or what ever
  4. Offline

PR:BF2 Lead Administrator Events AREA 94

Discord:
    CAS_ual_TY#4737
    CAS_ual_TY
    [23:19:26 GLOBAL] Brotherscompany: scrue this admins wont do shit join SSG
  5. Offline

Haaaaa ok then seems it was a legit ban... looks my memory is hazy. Sorry about... that did learn my lesson

Still my question is, can it be lifted or will it be perma ban? Its kind of anoying not being able to play PR whenever l want in a proper server
    WeedT0aster likes this.
  6. Online
    Temur Temur Lean Mean Admin Machine

Manager Community Dept. Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Ten Good Men

Academic
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    BrothersCompany

Your ban appeal has been unsuccessful, but we have shortened the length of your ban.

The ban will be lifted on 28/02/18.

Best,
    Temur