1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Map Test Event - Operation Falcon - 18:00 PRT, 20th APRIL 2018 Read more..

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - BOSS_nier

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by BOSS_nier, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    BOSS_nier
    PR Nickname: BOSS_nier
    PR CD Key Hash: bb67c04b1bf92d72ebd3cd5f0c61b29c

Date: Mar 13, 2018
    Time: 9:00pm
    Map: idk

Reason: Trolling

I started to play this game a month ago, so im am pretty much a noob. Because of that i didnt really know how to play this game. So after one week of playing coop mode i wanted to try the multiplayer mode. It was really fun until the squad members screamed at me, because i didnt pick up a crate and didnt know how to drop it. I got really mad and killed those who screamed at me, because it was very unjust to shout at me because of something i didnt know. But I still want to improve and enjoy this game and dont want it to die out. Btw: I would be cool if it would be a temporary ban, but a premanent ban for a noob is not that nice.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, BOSS_nier. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline
    Siltics Siltics The one and only

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Tester Foxtrot

Siltics
    Hello BOSS_nier

We have checked what you did, and evaluated it. We decided to unban you BUT, With a warning.
    We are giving you 1 more chance, if we se you tk'ing again we can if we want just ban you again.

This means that you have to be extra carefull to not tk. Also try and learn the game, say to your squaleader you are new they will help, some of them.

Also I saw you spamming the global and team chat a lot that round. This also has to stop, don't spam the chat, this can also result in a kick or ban if this keeps on going.

cheers

Admin Team
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  3. Offline

BOSS_nier
    Thank you, I appreciate it.
  4. Offline

BOSS_nier
    Sry for replying again, but it seems like im still banned, because i still cant join the server.
    Just for your knowledge, i changed my ingame profile to BOSS.nier, so that could maybe be the reason but the CD Key Hash is the same.
  5. Offline

Sysadmin PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Coder Foxtrot

Discord:
    cassius23#3267
    cassius23
    You should be able to join now, your ban is lifted.