1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. New server, new games and donation drive. Read more here.
  5. Summer Wargames Sign-ups Now! Read more here.

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - BORKAN

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by BORKAN, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Joined:
    Apr 5, 2018
    PR Nickname: BORKAN
    PR CD Key Hash: e9142d4280287ef796112deb77fc8c74

Date: Apr 5, 2018
    Time: 12:40pm
    Map: West Fallujah

Reason: i think the reason why is that we used a tank not being in a tank crew

The insurgents team sent a truck bomb to our base and destroyed most of our vehicles and killed a bunch of our teammates , the number of players was less than 40 which is against the rules, so in response to this act we took the tank that was in the base and went to the gas station " there was many enemy heavy assets there" i was driving and my teammate killed like 4 of them before they sent another car bomb and killed us , they were complaining in the chat so i explained that they used the heavy assets on our base and someone reported me for using a tank not being in a tank crew " i seriously dont know how he knew that if he is in the other team " , i believe its not right to get banned while the guys of the other team who cheated first are still playing , i feel sorry for using the tank though but i hope the other guys get punished aswell , Pn: they were using a really bad language in chat while i was presenting logical arguments so please review the recording and take the right judgments on their behalf .

please unban me

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, BORKAN. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Siltics Siltics The one and only

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Tester Foxtrot

PR:BF2 Name:
    Siltics
    hello BORKAN

We will review the ban appeal, for now you have to wait untill the result.
    BORKAN likes this.
  3. Joined:
    Apr 5, 2018
    i was there and they were using everything, bomb/bazooka/arti car. Also a strange thing happened when he spoke to me in mec map.
  4. Siltics Siltics The one and only

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Tester Foxtrot

PR:BF2 Name:
    Siltics
    Hi BORKAN

We reviewed your ban appeal and decided to unban you. The other player that used heavy assets that round have been dealt with.
    Thank you for your patience.
    BORKAN likes this.
  5. Joined:
    Apr 5, 2018
    Thank you !