1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Done PR:BF2 Admin Report - witek3193

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by ovelakaoleg, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Offline

PR Nickname: adda
    PR CD Key Hash: fd3da6f217229c21c4c73d9392cddfde
    Reported PR Admin Nickname: witek3193

Description of the Issue: Me and my buddy joined the server to the Operation Thuner map to the russiand side. I saw that we dont have a tank SQ and nobody using Sprandel ATGM vehicle. Then i created TANK sq and we took this sprandel ATGM and start plaing with it.
    After smth like 10+ mins and kiling 2 enemy APCs i got warned by admin nickname witek3193
    he wans me to stop stealing vehicles. I answered in the way like "This is ATGM vehicle and its belong to the TANK sq wich one i created". Afther this i joined his APC sq to ask him what is wrong with him because he again warned me and told to return this ATGM to the main. He told me smtf like "We dont have a tanks on the russain side and becaus of it you not able to claim TANK sq and take ATGM vehicle". As i understand this sentence is a bullshit because there is nothing about this in the rules. Then i left his APC sq rejoined my TANK sq get in with my buddy into this sprandel and move from the main. Right after i left main base i was banned.

I still dont understand why this admin harassing me and he dont even know rules of his server.
    I hope you will resign this admin from the server.

Date: Jul 22, 2018
    Time: 11:30pm
    Map: Operation Thunder

Involved Players: adda, witek3193

Evidence:
    Your server logs and replay

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against witek3193, adda. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator

PR:BF2 Name:
    Inspect
    Thank you for your report ovelakaoleg. We'll start looking into this.

Here are the relevant logs:
    Code (Text):
    1. [22:38:33 T1 SQUAD 3]  witek3193: !w adda steal
    2. [22:38:52     GLOBAL]  adda: !r STGM vehicle belongs to tank SQ
    3. [22:38:58     GLOBAL]  adda: !r im in the tank SQ
    4. [22:39:06     GLOBAL]  witek3193: yup sure but tank is not existing here
    5. [22:39:14     GLOBAL]  witek3193: so tank squad also not existing
    6. [22:39:21     GLOBAL] INFIL ameen: russians dont get any tanks
    7. [22:39:24     GLOBAL]  witek3193: so STGM belongs to APC
    8. [22:39:43     TEAM 1]  witek3193: move back main or join APC
    9. [22:39:49     GLOBAL]  adda: man in the rules said ATGM vehicles claims by TANK sq
    10. [22:40:00     GLOBAL]  J.Bourne: these rules are bullshit
    11. [22:40:03     GLOBAL]  adda: nobody cares do we have tanks on the map or not
    12. [22:40:05     GLOBAL]  witek3193: K YEAH DUDE but there is no tank
    13. [22:40:11     GLOBAL]  J.Bourne: how do you claim an SPG then if there is no tank on taliban side?
    14. [22:40:38 T1 SQUAD 3]  witek3193: !w adda stop compaining move back main or join apc
    15. [22:40:45     TEAM 1] F|PRTA Azivegu: can we just cool it and follow the rules as applied?
    16. [22:40:54     TEAM 1]  adda: !admins
    17. [22:41:04     TEAM 1]  Singh408: i mean technically he's right
    18. [22:41:11     TEAM 1]  Singh408: you can make a tank sq
    19. [22:41:14     TEAM 1]  witek3193: yes hes right
    20. [22:41:21     TEAM 1]  Singh408: and claim atgm vehicle
    21. [22:41:32     TEAM 1]  witek3193: but i dont want to fuck around with him
    22. [22:41:33     TEAM 1]  Singh408: he just happen to found a loophole
    23. [22:47:00 T1 SQUAD 3]  witek3193: !tb adda steal
    24. [22:47:00 DISCONNECT] ' adda' disconnected with IP:
    You said that you joined APC squad to discuss it with him. Did he want to use the Spandrel or just wanted you to merge with him? Was there a reason you didn't want to merge?
  3. Offline

He didnot communicate much. He didnt told me properly what im doing wrong. Most of this words was like "hmm uhmmm" the one thing i rememer "you cannot claim tank sq then the side on the map dont have it". But im not sure how told it becaus i was very angry(but still conversate politely) Before i left his SQ i directly asked him "Is it ok that im using ATGM sprandel in the tank sq because the ATGMs claims by TANK sq?" Answer was smth like "stop flaming and flooding in apc sq" then i left.

And it looks like he start harasing me only after their APCs died. Maybe he wants this atgm but im dont know ask hium about this and check reeplay then their APCs died and then they start warning me.

About merge. By the rules ATGM claims by tank sq and i was warned for stealing ATGM from the APC sq. Admin didnt want me to merge with him he wants from me to return ATGM to the main. Nobody asking me to merge.
    Why i must join APC then this vehcle belongs to TANK sq? Could you tell me this plz? If they wants to cooperete with ATGM they could talke with me in squad leaders chat.
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  4. Offline

Why for me all clear in this situation?
    I was following rules of your server and claimed ATGM vehicle with a TANK sq.
    Your admin dont follow the rules and demand me to stop stealing ATGM from the APC sq (what is not right by the rules) Or Join his SQ and use ATGM in his APC sq (whats actually breaking the rules because ATGMs Claims by TANK sq)
    Afterwards "witek3193: but i dont want to fuck around with him" WTF is it? Only for one this shit he must be removed from the admin slot.
    He dont know the rules of the server and he dont even respectful with other players.
    WeedT0aster likes this.
  5. Offline
    MasterHenaz MasterHenaz You know who carried you...

MasterHenaz
    I have read the rules many times and have to side with adda.

Rules say that tank/armor/armour claims tanks, atgm vehicles, spgs and anti air vehicles
    So the rules indicate that even without tank vehicles they still claim the ATGM ones.

If Witek would be right then APC would only claim APCs and not IFVs in maps which have no APCs even though the rules say they do.

You can read the rules from this link: http://prteamwork.com/rules/prbf2/
    BubblyNinja and TabZa like this.
  6. Offline

9ª Compañía de Infantería

[22:39:43 TEAM 1] witek3193: move back main or join APC

looks like witek did try to merge.

Anyway, this rule needs to be changed: there are only 9 slots for squads and having one squad just for an ATGM vehicle is a waste of space and opportunities.
  7. Offline

Before this was

-witek3193: !w adda steal
    Means he dont know the rules

-witek3193: yup sure but tank is not existing here
    -witek3193: so tank squad also not existing
    -witek3193: so STGM belongs to APC
    -witek3193: move back main or join APC
    Means he again dont know the rules and want to break it

If he wold merge with me he could tell me about this or as his SQ to cooperate.
    I didnt recive any word from their SQ before they start warning me. And the one thing whole the time APC squad was locked ME asked APC SL to unlock his squad to try solve this problem and again tell witek what ATGM claims by tank.

And you man puling facts from the context and playing this it saying here what he wants to merge.(Nobody like ppl who playiong with facts and trying to fence off guilty guy)

And man, saying "having one squad just for an ATGM vehicle is a waste of space and opportunities" means you dont know the rules too because AAVs claims by the TANK squad too actually.

Also there was atleast one or maybe two free squads because server wasnt full and there was smtf like 70-80.
    But ok lets count 50 ppl on the server Map - Operation Thinder - Beta Standart Russia side.
    SQ for CAS 4-5 guys
    SQ for APC 6-8 guys
    SQ for Tank atleast 6 guys (ATGM and 2 AAV)
    Trans 1 guy
    Possible mortars 3+guys(saw mortairs olnly once on this map)
    And left 4 squads for 30 guys, 5 without mortars
  8. Offline

9ª Compañía de Infantería

Thanks for proving my point, 4 squads for 30 dudes is insuficient, since said squads have to be almost full. This detracts flexibility to the team, sometimes it's interesting to have a couple of 6 or 4 strong inf squads, and the team wouldn't be able to do that on your scenario.

TANK claiming AAV when there are no tanks to defend is even more stupid, CAS should get them. Thanks for the remainder.
  9. Offline
    supercas240 supercas240 Bringing PRTA to a store near you!

Resident Moderator Media Team Foxtrot Donor

supercas240
    Yes, this can be posted as a potential rule change here:
    http://prteamwork.com/forums/suggestions.7/

However, currently it's not really a valid argument
    agus92 likes this.
  10. Offline

Foxtrot

Buttermilch25
    How does he want to break the rules if he doesnt know them? That is quite a contradiction :biggrin:

If you want to change the ruleset you can give a suggestion here:
    http://prteamwork.com/forums/suggestions.7/
    so there is no need to argue about them in this thread.
  11. Offline
    MasterHenaz MasterHenaz You know who carried you...

MasterHenaz
    Butter please don't tease someone with bad English capability. You know what he means.
  12. Offline

Inspect
    Go make suggestions about rule changes, or dicuss them in this thread

I don't want to scroll through 5 pages of arguments about the ruleset. Admin reports are handled by the rules that were active at the time of the incident.

Thread closed for now. If you have something to add to the admin report, feel free to PM me.
  13. Offline

PR:BF2 Junior Administrator

witek3193
    In my point of view there's no need to create a new squad if you can join APC. For me you ware playing on edge of rules and a line gets fuzzy a bit. That was a late hour and server suddenly started filling up, so one more squad for doing same things was no needed.
    In the other hand, i was telling you whats going on and i was super communicative as always but yeah "Most of this words was like "hmm uhmmm" xD man, you just need to calm down sometimes and try to understand admin always want the best for you, so just follow the orders and stop complaining about stupid things, joining APC's squad is much easier than post an admin report :biggrin:
    The thing is rules are not so clearly in these cases so if im wrong im sorry. There's still lot of things to talk about.
    Regards
    ALADE3N likes this.
  14. Offline

Inspect
    Hello ovelakaoleg

We discussed this with the senior team, and additonally I spoke with Witek on this incident.

The rules do not have anything to say about APC squad having the claim on ATGM vehicles. Obviously this was not how Witek was interpreting the rules, but he did want to you to get to merge for better communication and few additional free squads. At the time all 9 squad slots were not taken, so ultimately there was no reason not to let you make the decision to merge.

Also even if TANK/ARMOR doesn't necessarily have tanks as their main asset to use, no rule denies the possiblity to make a tank squad to claim other assets assigned for this squad, meaning ATGM vehicles, SPGs and AA vehicles. These are TANK/ARMOR claim whether or not main assets are there. Same goes with CAS, even in a map without jets or choppers. I agree that this could create weird situations (like CAS squad on insurgents to claim AA truck), and there has been some discussion about possible changes in that rule.

It can be seen from the tracker, that after the argument you had in chat and you getting temp banned, Witek did not take the Spandrel for his use. This would suggest that the temp ban wasn't to abuse admin powers. More or less it was just an argument about the rules, trial admin misunderstanding the rules and finally making the decision to remove the player from the server. This is the exact reason why it is always better to just let go of the arguments in teamchat and write a report directly to the forums. Nobody would get banned and the same investigation would be made.

Trials are here to learn, and as people we all make mistakes. We're sorry about this thing resulting in temp ban. Admins should know the rules they enforce, and I've made sure to discuss this with Witek so we should not see additional rules being misinterpeted. Please understand that there is no "admin harassment" behind this, but if you feel that you've had these kinds of things happen more often, you're welcome to make more reports.

On behalf of the senior team, I apologize for how this incident played out. It was a honest mistake, and I'm sure it won't happen again.

--

witek3193 You can come to apologize now.
    Lorfah and Wicca like this.
  15. Offline

PR:BF2 Junior Administrator

witek3193
    Im sorry for my mistake, had no bad intentions and it won't happen again.
    Cheers
    Lorfah, agus92, Wicca and 3 others like this.