1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Done PR:BF2 Admin Report - danielj15

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by tiranicida, May 24, 2018.

1. Offline
    tiranicida tiranicida Holaaaaa Buuuuuuuuuuuucks!!

9ª Compañía de Infantería

PR Nickname: Sold|Tiranicida
    PR CD Key Hash: e4ca9ed35977ed503fd4adf651eb91a2
    Reported PR Admin Nickname: danielj15

Description of the Issue: At the day 22/01/2018 between 15:29 15:36 GMT in the prta modern conflict server map: fallujah

Situation:

Someone who was friend of Danielj15 was placing the gary on top of the roof's taliban's main when i ask them severals time to stop, after like 5 minutes they succes on the "mission" and they placed the gary on the top, I'm not sure if Danielj15 was involved in the "operation" by siting in the passenger of the gary, giving the instructions of how to succes, or just watching and laughting,

the fact that anoys me is that when they finaly succes in placing the gary on the roof the one who was driving placed the gary back on the ground roadkilling me on the way in pourpouse,

after that of course i reported to the only online ingame admin who was Danielj15 and THIS thing is what makes him a lier and a bad admin is that he says it wasn't in pourpouse (the roadkill) and he didn't DO ANYTHING, he was laughting and looking ever when i got team killed he keep laughting.

in the other hand the drop that fills the glass is that today I get temp baned from Danielj15 becouse i make an accidental teamkill by shooting one singel bullet whit the pistol to a pilot inside a chopper fatalitly killing him, (I know it sound wierd but its true i dont do it in pourpouse, even if i try to do it now i think i wouldnt be able to make a headshoot in the first shoot from the crates to the northern helipad whit the pistol of the pilot kit in ramiel its like 20 meters) this this becomes even more suspicious when seconds before i was asking to the same pilot if I can take the chopper,

the fact is that I didnt get into the chopper after teamkill that guy, and everything was happening infron of my camarade Jumbo who is also an admin,

so I ASKED HIM to kick me out of the game becouse is the less he can do even if it was accidentaly it was going to look really bad couse i just asked to that guy to have the chopper and he wasn't going to believe that was accidentally,

and then here comes the worst admin this comunity never has, when i was already had been kicked by jumbo, Danielj15 temp ban me, but he is so bad admin that he couldn't do it and he is kicking me each time I join the game I could count 2 more kicks out of the server after the first one...

he says in the last one, no ghosting no cheating bla bla bla.... things that I wasn't doing, is more he just kick me out of the server when i was already flying the cass, yes in the cass squad, whit the benefict of the squad lidder, and already had been kicked 2 times, the last kick makes the fucking cass crash what in really is the worst part of all this, that plus my time wasted becouse of a liar.

Date: Jan 22, 2018
    Time: 3:00pm
    Map: fallujah west

Involved Players: Danielj15

Evidence:
    I'm going to give the chance to this guy to recognize the facts and not to remain as a liar, however if the evidences of the gary troubles are necessary I will give them without problem.

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against danielj15, Sold|Tiranicida. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
  2. Offline
    GLORYWINGS GLORYWINGS ''GLORYWINGS''

LandZone

Squad Name:
    Glorywings
    PR:BF2 Name:
    GLORYWINGS
    Evidence shows BubblyNinja Singing not daniel :biggrin:
    tiranicida and Danielj15 like this.
  3. Offline

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator

Inspect
    There has to be a lot gone wrong for this to happen accidentally. First you gotta walk next to the chopper and find an opening for the pilot, then you gotta take out your pistol and specifically aim for his head. And finally you have to misclick to fire the pistol and kill him. I'm not saying it couldn't be an accident, but like you tell it yourself it looks really bad.

Punishment for teamkilling a pilot inside a chopper in main is indeed temp ban, not kick. This is so admins can prevent for that person to join back to the server and keep griefing. It is really hard to distinguish between an accidental teamkill of a friendly pilot and intentional teamkill of a friendly pilot. Daniel already discussed this with Jumbo on Discord a bit. The reason he kept kicking you was because something with prism prevented him from doing the !tb. I get that it could be annoying to rejoin and get kicked again, but after a while I think one would get the hint.

Anyway, thank you for the admin report. We'll start looking this from the logs and tracker. If you have any additional evidence or clarification, please post it either on this thread or directly to us.

And don't insult people (too much), thanks.
    Camel, tiranicida and Danielj15 like this.
  4. Offline

The fact was that yes i was pointing at his head but still far away like 20 meteres or more thats the hilarous think any way it was the tipical misclick when u are looking the squads map moving the map by clicking and you close it too fast and keep clicking whit the mouse, still wasn't necesary to prevent anything from me couse i said sorry repeteadly times,

the real reasson why Danielj15 react like that was couse at the beggining of the round I blame him couse he wasted the cass chopper in the first 5 mints by flying low in ramiel.....

WTF is not so dif daniel just fly high 500-600 meters and dive preflaring all time from wherever u want to the safe area, not in opposite so u end low altitude in enemy area, and get out fast rtb aa truck is already looking for u if enemys are reasonable good.
  5. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Resident Moderator PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Media Team Foxtrot

BubblyNinja
    "I was aiming at his head then I misclicked! Oh my silly me!"
    Code (Text):
    1. [13:15:21 TEAMKILL] [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida [uspis_92fs] AndiiLW
    2. [13:15:39 GLOBAL] DarkMile: !r tiranicida killing pilots for not following his stupid missions
    3. [13:15:56 TEAM 2] [La-9] Sgto|Jumbo: !k tiranicida int tk
    Care to explain this? Seems like there were already internal issues happening with the team which led to your temp-ban.

What ever this is does not coincide with his abilities as an admin. This is him playing the game and dying and especially on maps like Ramiel and Kokan you should expect it to happen alot. This also doesn't warrant you to needlessly spam !r or !rp functions since that's reserved for actual server incidents like trolling or griefing. He left the game 5 minutes after to eat then was pinged via Discord to come back to admin and as already explained to you already that you were meant to be temp-banned but PRISM wasn't working properly. Furthermore, if you believed you could have done better then you should have made the squad yourself. Unless he was actively going out to waste the asset and sabotage the team he has done nothing wrong.
    tiranicida and Danielj15 like this.
  6. Offline

Unless he was actively going out to waste the asset and sabotage the team he has done nothing wrong.

So thats exactly what he did, if u go flying low in ramiel around enemy area u are wasting the cass no more disscusion at this point,

and is more he crassed the cass and go afk in the same minute, i call that asset bitching, if u loose the cass u can still help your other squad members by laze, intel about aa....

And i blamed so hard to him couse I asked to get in the cass squad NOT TO FLY CASS littlebird, just to make spoting and lazes, and he didn't even lisent to me he just blame me saying something like "No and shut the fuck up or i will kick u (from server), u fucking dumb...." is that the behavior should i expect from the admin stuf ? NO, absolutly NO, he is an arrogant bigotry narcissistic egoistic intolerant or at least he always act like that whit me, already did this kind of badass behavior before and I'm not going to stay quiet just becouse he is an admin and he have friends who are senior admin,

[13:15:21 TEAMKILL] [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida [uspis_92fs] AndiiLW
    [13:15:39 GLOBAL] DarkMile: !r tiranicida killing pilots for not following his stupid missions
    [13:15:56 TEAM 2] [La-9] Sgto|Jumbo: !k tiranicida int tk

care to explain what? i told u it wasnt in pourpouse u dont wan't to believe ok i dont care a fuck, the fact that jumbo says int tk is couse he probably didn't want to argue whit darkmile about if it was or not intentional... or at least is what I expect from someone who perfectly knows me, he also knows me in person, is more I was the guy who shows this game to Jumbo, he also knows I'm not so brainless to make int tk infron of an admin in the official server of the unit clan....
    Last edited: May 25, 2018
  7. Offline

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator

Discord:
    Lorfah#5442
    Lorfah
    I don't think you'll come far with this complaint if you don't tone down with the insults. We get it, you don't like Daniel.
    agus92 and tiranicida like this.
  8. Offline

Inspect
    There isn't a fine line between pointing out mistakes and insulting someone. It is obvious that you're just here to insult and rant, not to actually work to provide insight on this thing. Rants and insults only hurt your case, they dont improve it.

Now, you said that Daniel joined CAS squad and you told him not to fly a chopper. Were you the CAS squad leader at that time? Do you have any evidence on Daniel trying to threaten you, because in no circumstances that should happen? Also are you clear what is the difference between a warning and a threat? Admin warns you if you're not following the rules of the server, and during that time it is completely okay to tell the punishment (eg. kick for insulting).
    tiranicida likes this.
  9. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Resident Moderator PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Media Team Foxtrot

BubblyNinja
    Umm no thats not how our asset wasting rule works. If he flew from main at 100m towards the point he died then did that numerous times afterwards then yes I would consider that asset wasting. However after reviewing the tracker as well as the BR Daniel was cautious even up until his death. During the first few minutes of his flight Daniel dove multiple times from 400m and even 500m. However on his 4th or so dive he dove from 300m and there happened to be a MANPAD on the roof of the Mosque. He got locked, he flared, and because this is PR he died. That's how the game works.
    That being not at all related to Daniel's ability or status as an admin.
    We can't account for anything said through mumble unless there's audio/video recording of it so I have nothing to say about that claim but the SL is entirely within his rights to bar you from his squad as long as all the assets are properly manned, which they were. If you so happened to mic spam in mumble then its completely justified for him to kick you from the game. If you can provide proof of Daniel showing any form of contempt then we can apply a punishment otherwise these are unsubstantiated claims in order for you to prove your point.
    Like Inspect said there had to before had to be many steps that had to happen in order for you to tk a pilot. After reviewing the BR he died after 1 shot meaning it had to be a headshot. Whether you were testing without aiming prior to the shooting you still killed him. However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say maybe it was a misclick and you coincidentally shot and killed the pilot.

I also want you to explain why he reported you and mentioned not being able to follow your "stupid missions". This tells me you expected him or his squad mates to take you somewhere they didn't want to go. If the pilot determines he is unable to transport players or to drop supplies then he can deny any mission asked of him in order to preserve the chopper. Based of their reaction to the TK there was some sort of argument between you and the current trans SL.

Jumbo is doing his job as an admin. Whether you are a friend or in the same unit his job as an admin comes first. What he did was entirely correct. If he did anything other than punish you then I would question his integrity as an admin here on PRTA.
    tiranicida and Lorfah like this.
  10. Offline

Nonono, u missunderstand or I probably miss in the explanation,

He was the Cass squad Lidder, and I asked if I can get in as Spotter or to provide intel of enemy aa or whatever but he didn't lisent and just blame me and insult,

I'm not insulting anybody, I'm just describing how he act whit me been narcissist egoistic etc...
    --- Double Post Merged, May 25, 2018 ---
    If he did anything other than punish you then I would question his integrity as an admin here on PRTA.

Yes that's why I asked him to kick me immediately....

Any way I didn't say anything about asset rules I said he was bitching the Cass and acting like always whit me...still don't know why....

And about mic spamming, still not true, stop laying Daniel please, it was like this

Me- hey Cass, squad 5 calling u....

Cass- no response....

Me- hey Daniel can I join as Spotter or for intel....

Cass- no response

Me- hey Cass, squad 5 calling....

Cass- yo shut the fuck up

Me- omg comeone I just want to spot or what ever,

Cass- shut the fuck up or I will kick u of the game, u fucking dumb.

And it was literally,

evidence? No I haven't, any way I don't care too much about that, that's not the main topic of this post....

any way LETS GIVE THE OPORTUNITY TO DANIELJ to stop laying and recognice if this conversation fits perfectly to reality and its verbatim.......

think about it Danielj15 may be i have the record of that conversation and finally you remain as what you are, a liar.
  11. Offline

Where are the insults here ? Are u so Flanders to consider arrogant bigotry narcissistic egoistic intolerant, as insults?? Or even worst call him bad admin....
  12. Offline

And what about my stupid mission??

I wasn't ask him to go anywhere,

I asked to let me the chopper for fly,

The guy who says I asked to get transported to anywhere is just laying or he missunderstand me.

And if u want to go farther yes I asked the whole chopper couse I was waiting it to spawn for 5 minutes in the helipad, don't know for sure if it was claimable only by the trans, or by Cass and trans any way it has also thermals which can be used to spot and recognise missions.
  13. Offline

Also i want to enfatize the fact that i open this post to complain about the bad use of the admin by danielj15 in fallujah couple of mounths ago,

the fact that he did nothing to a guy who was teamkilling infront of him and also troling and when i asked for punish he look to the other way and lied and he do NOTHING why u dont fucking talk about that? stop blaming me couse IM GETTING TIRED of waste my time trying to explain something that is going to benefit the whole prtamwork comunity, couse u have a really bad admin and is going to give u problems in the future if he don't have a warning or whatever,,,,,,

i see lot of FUCKING FLANDERS when they want, but when i joined this game i had to endure people calling me fucking mexican in the all-chat local before the 2mins time squad creation (so everybody heard it), i had to endure people calling me fucking spanishtard, i had to endure people dont want to give me medic becouse of spanish, and the list can continue, is more last week i have another guy insulting me just for being spanish.... and NEVER nobody comes in my defense,,,, fuck of your double moral IM GETTING TIRED of the double yardstic some people has here, but no, is not a problem of the PRTEAMWORK communiti seems like is the problem of this humanity full of retards whic can't even take care of themselfs......

and about u Danielj15 says alot that u didn't response to the topic, u should be ASHAMED

and yes im calling the whole humanity retard please do not feel offended ladies :smile:
  14. Offline
    Temur Temur usitumbe mashua - hakuna matata

Manager Community Dept. Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Foxtrot

Teacher / Charity Worker
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    Thread locked, too much drama.

Everyone take a step back, calm down and gain some perspective.

We will investigate this properly and publicly disclose our conclusions.

Temur
    Chagall, Camel, Jumbo and 3 others like this.
  15. Offline

Inspect
    Code (Text):
    1. [12:54:52    CONNECT] '[La-9] Sold|Tiranicida' connected with IP:
    2. [12:57:06 CHANGETEAM] '[La-9] Sold|Tiranicida' change to team BLUFOR
    3. [12:58:32    CONNECT] '[La-9] Sgto|Jumbo' connected with IP:
    4. [12:59:28 T2 SQUAD 8] [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida: !admins
    5. [13:01:05       KILL]  RaFyHun [insrg_sa7] THOT Danielj15_
    6. [13:01:17 DISCONNECT] 'THOT Danielj15_' disconnected with IP:
    7. [13:01:24 CHANGETEAM] '[La-9] Sgto|Jumbo' change to team BLUFOR
    8. [13:02:50     GLOBAL] [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida: !r danielj u are the worst admin in this server u are  a total noob  u wasted the cas in less than 5 min u don't even know what is dive into enemys
    9. [13:03:08     GLOBAL] [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida: u!r u just fly low until aa see u and destroy what a shame to be on the same unit
    10. --
    11. [13:06:25 DISCONNECT] '[La-9] Sold|Tiranicida' disconnected with IP:
    12. [13:06:40    CONNECT] '[La-9] Sold|Tiranicida' connected with IP:
    13. --
    14. [13:11:21     TEAM 2] [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida: !r prwars monkey wasting trans
    15. --
    16. [13:15:21   TEAMKILL] [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida [uspis_92fs]  AndiiLW
    17. [13:15:39     GLOBAL]  DarkMile: !r tiranicida killing pilots for not following his stupid missions
    18. [13:15:56     TEAM 2] [La-9] Sgto|Jumbo: !k tiranicida int tk
    19. [13:15:56 DISCONNECT] '[La-9] Sold|Tiranicida' disconnected with IP:
    20. [13:16:00 T2 SQUAD 2] prWARs Monkey_Au: !r tir intentional TK
    21. [13:16:06     TEAM 2]  AndiiLW: !r tiranicida team base rape
    22. [13:16:12    CONNECT] '[La-9] Sold|Tiranicida' connected with IP:
    23. [13:16:26     TEAM 2] prWARs Monkey_Au: !r jumbo asset theft
    24. [13:16:54     TEAM 2]  AndiiLW: !r jumbo steal helicopter
    25. [13:16:55     TEAM 2] prWARs Monkey_Au: !r sgto asset theft
    26. [13:17:02     TEAM 2]  AndiiLW: !r jumbo trolling
    27. [13:17:08 DISCONNECT] '[La-9] Sgto|Jumbo' disconnected with IP:
    28. [13:18:34 T2 SQUAD 1] [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida: !r jumbo didn't troll/report
    29. [13:18:53     TEAM 2] [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida: !r jumbo didn't troll or steal anything
    30. [13:19:09     TEAM 2] [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida: i just teamkill u by accident
    31. [13:19:24     TEAM 2]  DarkMile: u on the other hand shot a pilot intentionally for not wanting to do ur stupid missions
    32. [13:19:44 DISCONNECT] '[La-9] Sold|Tiranicida' disconnected with IP:
    33. [13:20:06    CONNECT] '[La-9] Sold|Tiranicida' connected with IP:
    34. [13:20:09 T2 SQUAD 2] prWARs Monkey_Au: !admins
    35. --
    36. [13:22:41 T2 SQUAD 1] [La-9] Sold|Tiranicida: !admins
    37. [13:22:45     TEAM 2]  DarkMile: how do u keep joining
    38. [13:22:52     TEAM 2] prWARs Monkey_Au: !r tiran how the fk is he getting back so quick after temp ban
    39. [13:23:51 DISCONNECT] '[La-9] Sold|Tiranicida' disconnected with IP:
    Relevant logs from the incident. Tracker file.
    tiranicida and agus92 like this.
  16. Offline

Inspect
    I investigated this report further. Here are my conclusions. I'd like to split this thing into multiple parts, because there was so much content in this report.

At first you were talking about Fallujah round, where Danielj15 was involved in either teamkilling you or trolling in main in general. I could not find the tracker file that would fit this date and incident, so I watched most Fallujah rounds played in January. The closest one I could find is this where Glorywings gets a fake Gary up on main roof. To be completely honest with you, I don't see any problem not being 100% in game with Fallujah, because for some people it's so boring of a map to play anymore. I personally just drive around with a moped instead of tryharding during seeding rounds. Of course teamkilling or excessive trolling in main (throwing nades, shooting in air etc. annoying stuff) is not allowed.

Anyway, I couldn't find any proper evidence on this thing happening, so I can't comment on this situation. Daniel said he remembers Glorywings was trying to get the fake bomb truck up the roof once in Fallujah and accedentally drove over someone. So it probably happened, but I can't find it. You could go check out the tracker archive yourself to find out the correct round so I can see what's happening there, or if you have any video evidence on this, I'd be happy to see it. :smile:

--

In the Ramiel round there's multiple things happening. Relevant logs have been posted in this thread already. At first, Daniel gets the CAS and it stays alive for around 4 minutes before getting shot by AA

from Mosque. This is not uncommon in PR, because sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't. There is no rules though that say "you can't be shit in assets". Asset wasting happens when either the player crashes the asset in main due to incompetence, doesn't use it at all during the round without any proper reason, or deliberately goes with the asset somewhere where it shouldn't be at any situation. Generally all "obvious" wastes are considered wastes, but bad luck is okay from time to time. Nobody is perfect.

This on the other hand is really unnecessarily and directly breaks multiple server rules. Dying in CAS has nothing to do with ones ability of being an admin.
    This report is just really salty, immature and offensive in general. At no point in game should you ever make a report like that. Like Bubbly already pointed out, !r or !rp is not made for commenting the game, but sending a message to the admins for help etc. You even made it in global chat, just to make sure that everyone sees your salt. So this breaks the rules 1.1., 1.4. and 3.6.

--

Next, lets talk about you teamkilling the pilot. You've seen the logs already, and saw how you were reported for teamkilling twice after you killed the pilot in main. It is really rare that this thing happens as an accident, because usually people teamkill pilots to steal their chopper because they think this is BF2. Because tracker didn't exactly show how the situation went down, I looked at the BR from this round. This is how it went down (sorry for the bad angles at the end).

https://streamable.com/f1h1f

You didn't even pre-aim to that pilot, and BR shows that the bullet hit the body of the chopper, probably killing the pilot after that. Choppers can be buggy, and this is one of the reasons it is advisable to not shoot choppers at all. But you don't shoot after killing the pilot, and seem to react pretty much right away so I do believe that this was a genuine accident.

At the same time I hope you can understand how this looks from admin point-of-view. Admins who directly weren't there to see the incident go on, could really easily just issue a temp ban. I know I would. I don't know how the admin communication on this one went, but Jumbo issuing the kick could've explained to Daniel that he saw it happen and knows it was accidental. Daniel probably acted based on the reports and issued !tb from Prism, only to find out it didn't work. This is why people are wondering that even after temp ban message you get to join back.
    So this wasn't the work of "the worst admin this community has ever had" like you said, but an actual Prism bug. I've told sysadmins to find out what's up with that and hopefully we get Prism fixed if it's a global bug.

--

Finally I'm gonna address the "abusive language" Daniel supposedly used on you. Due to the lack of additional evidence, I can't really say what happened there, and it's pretty much your word against his. I asked Daniel about this, and he said basically that you made another squad and asked him multiple times to open, to which he replied that he doesn't want to open. I get that not getting to a squad you want to be could be frustrating at times, but it does not warrant to any salt if the asset you wanted gets killed because it's used by another player.

Daniel said that he might've replied something along the lines "fuck off you cunt" after he told you no multiple times and you kept spamming the SL-mumble. Like I said, I really can't say who's right on this one, but I made sure to warn Daniel that this kind of behavior is not something an admin should do at any point. Even if someone is spamming you, admin is the mature one and does not reply with insults. If it's friendly banter, it has to be sure that everyone is in on the joke. And in this case this obviously didn't happen.

Obviously if you do have game recordings of that mumble conversation, the case will be different. Reviewing the chatlogs and even the sense I got from this thread was that you do have quite a temper and I'd really suggest not to act so hot headed ingame. Even though salt is a way of live, try to keep it out of ingame chat. :smile:

--
    Racism or discrimination of any form is not acceptable here. That being said, this is a gaming community and some people can sometimes have jokes or memes that can be offensive to someone. If you're really easily offended for someone eg. calling you retarded because it's funny thing to do during loading time, muting mumble is always an option. A bit of banter is a part of the game, but too much is too much. If you feel that you are seriously being discriminated in game due to your nationality, admins are always there to help. But sometimes pulling out the proverbial "race card" as an answer to every argument can lead to problems in the long run. It's not always the nationality, sometimes it could be just personality that puts people off.

--

Investigation is concluded, thread is reopened for public replies. Try to keep the comments as constructive as possible, because using derogatory adjectives are indeed insults. If you do want to keep ranting instead of giving out constructive feedback or opinions, thread will be closed again.
    Danielj15, Wicca, Lorfah and 5 others like this.