1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Done PR:BF2 Admin Report - Danielj15

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by ForestBrother, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    ForestBrother
    PR Nickname: ForestBrother
    PR CD Key Hash: 46c7ee2688894d7eacecfbc3b955eb7e
    Reported PR Admin Nickname: Danielj15

Description of the Issue: I was flying trans, bringing troops and crates to needed positions. I picked up Danielj15 from the carrier, told me to get him and drop him off at a certain position, but since it was full of enemies, and behind enemy lines, I told him that I will drop him as close and safe as I can. He talked to me impolitely (but I couldn't reckon what kind of insults he was throwing at me, because I turned my PR game volume on high, and didn't hear him well enough through the rotor engine, but well enough to know that he was insulting me and talking inpolitely), and then I made a silly sarcastic joke (because that was getting on my nerve), that "he should jump out of the helicopter, because the DEV's added parachutes to all players". I dropped him off, and he got killed by the enemy. I returned to the carrier, and he had already respawned. He wen't up to me, and said that I was shit in flying (even though I didn't crash any helicopter that round), and that he is gonna ban me. The reason told by him was that I was screaming on him, although since I have high volume on my PR settings and I wear earphones, I talked loudly enough to hear myself through the earphones, maybe that's why he made that assumption that I was screaming on him. After telling that he's gonna ban me. *Bam*. *The ban hammer came*. After this, I went to Discord to talk to Danielj15 in PM. During our discussion, he called me "a well known retard". After the discussion, I posted our discussion in a PM with Cas_ual_TY.

Date: Jan 17, 2018
    Time: 6:00pm Lithuania time GMT +2
    Map: Sareema

Involved Players: Danielj15 and me (ForestBrother)

Evidence:
    I posted the screens of my discussion with Danielj15 in the PM with CAS_ual_TY. The screens are in his possesion. No video or screenshots, since I was not recording. Maybe Battlerecorder, but I don't know, if it records player voices on Mumble.

I hope for justice and getting myself unbanned, so I can enjoy playing on awesome PRTA.

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against Danielj15, ForestBrother. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    Danielj15 likes this.
  2. Offline
    WeedT0aster WeedT0aster For god & country, Geronimo

PR:BF2 Seeder Tester THOT

cafeteria laborer
    Discord:
    WeedT0aster#2191
    Squad Name:
    WeedT0aster
    WeedT0aster1
    yeah it's just an aussie being an aussie, and you btw don't claim stuff you said that you didn't hear him well because of the rotor volume, I played a lot with daniel and even when we are chatting I don't understand what is he saying, but he wasn't insulting you if you didn't hear him directly insulting you, pretty obvious.
  3. Offline

ForestBrother
    Yes he was, I could understand enough that he was talking shit about me.
  4. Offline
    Temur Temur usitumbe mashua - hakuna matata

Foxtrot

Teacher / Charity Worker
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    ForestBrother

I've investigated this report and reached my conclusion. I'm awaiting a response from the administrator in question (timezones) but this should be resolved today. I will let you know my conclusion once I have received this response.

For your information, however, it was a dayban so you should be able to play on our servers shortly anyway.

Temur
    ForestBrother and WeedT0aster like this.
  5. Offline

ForestBrother
    Great! :smile:
  6. Offline

Foxtrot

Teacher / Charity Worker
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    ForestBrother

A message from the admin in question. Sorry for the long delay.

"I should not have walked up to chopper and said "bye now". I believe I was not being rude or mean in the discord PM but I could have handled that better. He was never banned it was a db. I will post a public response when I have time, sorry for the long time it took to respond I have been working hard. I fucked up, sorry peeps."

-Danielj15

Hopefully we can draw a line under this and move on. Can I mark this as resolved?
  7. Offline

Foxtrot

Teacher / Charity Worker
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    tiranicida This is a four month old thread that was resolved, you have no reason to be here. Please take a step back, re-evaluate the situation you're in and gain some perspective. The more drama you make, the longer it takes us to properly deal with the admin report.

I am going to lock both this thread and the other thread so that we can investigate it properly without further disruption.

[EDITED 26/05/2018]

Your comment in this thread is a deliberate and direct attempt to stir drama and is thus against our community guidelines. You have received a formal warning.

Calm down, think about it, and let us do our job.
    Last edited: May 26, 2018
    tiranicida likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.