1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Official PR Retro map-pack available here.

Promoted Oskar - Germany - EU Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Oskar, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Recruitment Officer PR:BF2 Junior Administrator Member OU Tournament - Member PRTA

PR:BF2 Name:
    [RIP]Oskar
    PR:BF2 Server Administrator Application - EU

Player Details
    PR:BF2 Name: [RIP]Oskar
    PR:BF2 CD Hash Key: 0cd4a92997ae5e40d6bd85e65adf9dae
    Timezone: CET / GMT+1
    Tell us about yourself: Been playing PR since 2009, have been a part of PRTA since it began, have administrated or organized events with PRTA in the past. Had a break from gaming for about two years before coming back to PR a few months ago.
    Referee: Psyko

Commitment
    How dedicated would you be to assisting the team: Dedicated but busy, can not promise high level of activity since I do work a lot.
    Are you willing to help seed the server: Yes
    How frequent can you be present on the server: Sometimes
    What days during a week will you be active on?: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
    What time of the day will you present on any given day?: Evening, Late Night

Project Reality Experience
    How long have you been playing Project Reality?: 8 years
    How long have you played on PRTA for: 4 years +
    Have you familiarized yourself with the PR manual: Yes

Administration Experience
    Do you have any previous Administrative experience on a PR server: Yes
    Which Community did you Administrate for?: PRTA
    How long did you admin in this community?: Not sure, a year or two?
    Are you currently an Administrator for another community?:
    No

Administrative Scenarios
    A player submits a false report about another player. How would you respond?:
    Issue warnings to players who are stirring up a fuss over nothing, possible !s announcement, write down player names and times, investigate logs as necessary.
    An enemy vehicle runs you over, clearly breaking PRTA’s policy on road killing, how would you respond?:
    Checking for admins on other team to investigate who broke the rule, warn or kick as necessary
    A player is reported to be hacking. How would you respond?:
    Write down player name, kick or temp ban player, quickly go through chat log to see the chatter, talk to players on the server to gather some info, log the time&map. Write up on internal forums.

Squad Leading Experience
    Do you Squad Lead in Project Reality: Yes
    How often do you Squad Lead: Every Game
    How experienced are you at squad leading:
    SLing since 2009. I can get pubbers to work together rather well. I adapt my tactics and leading style depending on the experience of the players in my squad. Wrote a lengthy guide on squadleading which is on these forums.
    Rate your Squad Leading ability: 7 out of 10
    Are you capable of communicating accurately and effectively with other leaders to achieve objectives in game:
    I do use basic radio procedure, will often coordinate with other squads to make sure relevant flags or strategic positions are in control - in the absence of a commander.

Rules
    If you could add or change one PR Server rule, what would it be?:
    Some sort of chain of command / commander rule might be good. The CO would have to be verified by admins at round start for this to work

Declaration
    I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Agree

I agree that my actions and behaviors are required to remain professional at all times whilst performing duties on a PRTA server: Agree

I agree that I have read and understood the PRTA server rules and I will enforce them to the best of my abilities: Agree

I declare that I will follow all server rules and admin procedures, and listen to the guidance of the team. and that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest reflection and are not misleading: Accept

________________________________________________________________________________

Your application is being processed

Thank you for application.
    The team will review your application and make a decision within a 7 day period.
    We'll let you know whether your trial application has been approved or denied in due course.
    If your application is approved you will be placed on a 4 week trial admin period in order to access your abilities.

Cheers

The EU Administration Team
    Blaze. and Wicca like this.
  2. Offline
    K_Rivers K_Rivers Wolves dont lose sleep, over the opinions of sheep

PR:BF2 Head PR:BF2 Lead Administrator Operations Dept. Assistant OU Tournament - Organiser OU Tournament - Member Blood Bound

Project Reality [R-DEV]
    K_Rivers
    Squad Name:
    K_Rivers
    Good to see you back mate
  3. Offline

PR:BF2 Recruitment Officer PR:BF2 Junior Administrator Member OU Tournament - Member PRTA

[RIP]Oskar
    Glad to be back :smile:
    K_Rivers likes this.
  4. Offline

PR:BF2 Head PR:BF2 Lead Administrator Operations Dept. Assistant OU Tournament - Organiser OU Tournament - Member Blood Bound

Project Reality [R-DEV]
    K_Rivers
    Squad Name:
    K_Rivers
    Trial Period Approved

Congratulations your trial application has been approved.
    Thank you very much for taking the time to make an application.
    You will receive a welcome message shortly indicating what will happen next.
    Welcome to the team!

Cheers
    Rivers
  5. Offline
    VatsugC VatsugC Point Man

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Tester OU Tournament - Leader Art of War Donor

Teacher
    Vatsug
    I'd love for that to work. Would make the commander position more appealing + could help organize teams that have bad squad-leaders. All they'd have to do would be to press "Page Up" and say in squad chat "Commander's orders", which is a lot more effort that some squad-leaders put in (sadly).

Congratulations btw!
    Blaze. likes this.
  6. Offline

Project Reality [R-DEV]
    K_Rivers
    Squad Name:
    K_Rivers
    Trial Period Successful

Congratulations you have passed your trial period.
    Your have now been promoted to Junior Administrator

Cheers
    Rivers
  7. Offline

[RIP]Oskar
    Oh great thanks :smile:
    K_Rivers likes this.