1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Squad OleHenrik - Norway - Squad Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Ole, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Offline
    Ole Ole

Discord:
    Ole#5236
    Squad Name:
    Ole
    Squad Server Administrator Application - EU

Player Details
    Steam Name (including tags): Ole
    Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/7373737731812734787q9473287598/
    Steam ID 64: 76561198175797465
    Timezone: GMT +2
    Tell us about yourself: Im a Norwegian man who likes to play vdieo games. Im 2nd in command of a ps clan and 3rd in command of holdfast clan.
    Referee: Wicca

Commitment
    How frequently can you be on the server? 4-6 days a week
    Will you seed the server? Yes

Experience
    How long have you been playing Squad? (How many hours) Squad: 26h. PS: 11h
    Do you have any previous administrative experience on a game server? Yes
    Which game server did you administrate for? I have administrated for tonns of gmod servers and 1 Squad server: io Networks. I belive that server is dead
    How long did you perform this role for? 1 month

Administrative Scenarios
    A player is reported to be team-killing. How would you respond? i would check console and if true Depends on how many he have killed but if 1 warning or somefing. Im not to harsh on people

Squad Leading Experience
    Do you Squad Lead in Squad? Yes
    How often do you Squad Lead? Frequently

Declarations
    I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be on an indefinite trial period until the server is established, during which I may be removed from the team at any time: I agree

I agree that my attitude, actions and behaviour are required to remain professional and diplomatic at all times whilst performing duties on a PRTA server: I agree
    I declare that I will follow all server rules and administrative procedures, listen to the guidance of senior team members, and that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest and are not misleading: I agree

________________________________________________________________________________
  2. Offline

Squad Senior Admin NATO Potato

PR:BF2 Name:
    Marine-JBond
    Sounds like your the kind of young blood we are looking for! Squad leaders are always a plus and tend to make outstanding admins. Definitely join us on Teamspeak where you can meet a close community of players who love gaming together. I look forward to seeing the outcome of your application! We definitely need some quality players to help us build our server! If you ever see me on Teamspeak or in game, come give me a shout!