1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Official PR Retro map-pack available here.

Denied nomad - Germany - Squad EU Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by nomad, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Offline

Member DOF

GAF
    PR:BF2 Name:
    MikeDelta
    Squad Name:
    nomad
    DayZ Name:
    nomad
    Squad Server Administrator Application - EU

Player Details
    Steam Name (including tags): nomad
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973074395/
    Steam ID 64: 76561197973074395
    English Language Ability: Average
    Timezone: GMT+1
    Tell us about yourself: OR-5 in German AirForce, playing a lot of Games, since Release mainly Squad.
    Referee: Holy/Forum

Commitment
    How frequently can you be on the server? 4-6 days a week
    Will you seed the server? Yes

Squad Experience
    How long have you been playing Squad? 397 hours
    Have you familiarised yourself with the Squad manual? Yes

Administration Experience
    Do you have any previous administrative experience on a game server? No
    Which game server did you administrate for?
    How long did you perform this role for?

Administrative Scenarios
    A player submits a false report about another player. How would you respond? There are often misunderstandings.
    I only react if the players a bullying each other
    A player is reported to be hacking. How would you respond? Checking it, if possible with a secound active admin. If its clear that this person is using hacks, im gonna ban him/her.
    A player is reported to be team-killing. How would you respond? Checking Data, if true, warning the player and kicking him from server if hes not stopping
    A player is typing in a non-English language. How would you respond? remind him that the spoken server-language is english.
    Your team is slowly winning the battle for your team's attack objective. A friendly squad already has the next, as-yet-uncapturable, objective secured. Would you take any action? If so, what? ordering the squadlead to move back
    Administrators should publicly apologise in a report thread if they got something wrong in-game: generally no.
    It is acceptable to carry out some administrative actions secretly in order to avoid being challenged: yes
    Even when busy, administrators should justify their actions if questioned about them: in generally yes, depends on situation
    Players should know the server rules before playing on the server and any breaches should be dealt with by asking the player to stop first, instead of using administrative actions: To keep the serverpopulation always alive, u cant insist that each player knows the serverrules before hes connecting on the server. Keeping this in mind i will ask the player first, to stop whatever hes doing wrong, before using adm. actions. except hacking
    Busy administrators, constantly using administrative actions are an indicator of a healthy server: in a perfect world no. since there will be always idiots, it could be an indicator for healthy server if the admin is doing his job right
    If a player is being disruptive and other players are complaining about what they are doing but there is no rule against it, there is nothing you can do: Since we have the domestic authority on this server, theres always "something" i can do.
    If im gonna do something depends on the situation (eg: is it drastically lowering the gaming experience for all players?) , but i will always talk first with disruptive players, to give them a chance.

Squad Leading Experience
    Do you Squad Lead in Squad? Yes
    How often do you Squad Lead? Sometimes

Declarations
    I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be on an indefinite trial period until the server is established, during which I may be removed from the team at any time: I agree

I agree that my attitude, actions and behaviour are required to remain professional and diplomatic at all times whilst performing duties on a PRTA server: I agree
    I declare that I will follow all server rules and administrative procedures, listen to the guidance of senior team members, and that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest and are not misleading: I agree

________________________________________________________________________________

Your application is being processed

Thank you for application.
    The team will review your application and make a decision within a 7 day period.
    We'll let you know whether your trial application has been approved or denied in due course.
    If your application is approved you will be contacted with further instructions from the Squad Senior Administration Team.

Cheers

The Squad EU Administration Team
    Buttnaked, GHOST_-DK- and Chav like this.
  2. Online

Community Dept. Moderator Senior Tester Member PRTA

Chav
    Squad Name:
    Chav
    Application Reviewed!

Your application has been discussed internally and we would like to invite you for a quick interview. This should last roughly 20 minutes and is to get to know you better and understand the skills you have.

Please find a Senior Admin on Teamspeak to continue your application. You have 7 days from this message to contact a Senior Admin or your application will be automatically rejected.

Thanks,
    PRTA's Squad Senior Administration
    nomad and Buttnaked like this.
  3. Offline

Member DOF

GAF
    MikeDelta
    Squad Name:
    nomad
    DayZ Name:
    nomad
    Hey Guys, couldnt reach out to you, at least there was no admin available in TS when i was online. (im on shiftwork these days)
    Buttnaked likes this.
  4. Offline

Tester Member OU Tournament - Member Foxtrot

-Buttnaked-
  5. Offline

Member DOF

GAF
    MikeDelta
    Squad Name:
    nomad
    DayZ Name:
    nomad
    saturday should be fine
    Buttnaked likes this.
  6. Online

Chav
    Squad Name:
    Chav
    nomad sorry that we haven't got to you yet. Been really busy the past 2/3 weeks or so. Are we able to meet soon? Maybe if you're not available today then we could meet on some time on Sunday?
  7. Offline

Member DOF

GAF
    MikeDelta
    Squad Name:
    nomad
    DayZ Name:
    nomad
    got the same problem these days/weeks, 12 to 20 shift and 24h shifts on the weekend :hungover:
    Today and tomorrow i will be, from time to time on prta teamspeak
  8. Online

Chav
    Squad Name:
    Chav
    Denied.
  9. Offline
    KraviZioni KraviZioni the love towards Israel and its town

Member Israeli Lions Enlisted