1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Official PR Retro map-pack available here.

Banned /~'NeXuS'~/ - PR Ban - PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by HUN.Jason, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    /~'NeXuS'~/
    Nickname: /~'NeXuS'~/
    PRBF2 Hash Key: 118a280a224fdb1b55a079b7cb602d58

Responsible Admin: I don't remember
    Server: PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com
    Date: Nov 6, 2016
    Time: I don't know and date neither
    Map: Don't remember

Reason: After I got ban or kick I only see the original bf2 window that "You got kick for teamkilling or something else, contact admin...."
    Personal Notes:
    I'm requesting unban. I don't know what did I do and when did I get the ban, but I apologise for it and I make sure everyone that anything I've done will never happen again.
    Because I don't remember what and when happened, that is all I can say now.

Your Ban Appeal has been filed with the Administration Team.

The outcome of your appeal will take 2 weeks.

The result of your appeal vote will be announced here
    Any attempt to circumvent a server ban will result in permanent removal from the server.

Regards
    PRTA Administration Team
  2. Offline

/~'NeXuS'~/
    Dear anyone who will read this and forgive for what I have commited!

Once this request was accepted and I got unban a two or a few weeks ago and now I am banned again while I didn't do anything.
    I did everything to prevent making any reason for an admin to ban me, followed and almost memorized all the rules but I am banned again, I do not know how, when and why so I am certain got the ban after I left the server.
    I remember once I told an admin that I will report him after I got my unban because an admin resigned me from my squad at the beggining of the game so someone else took my squadleader, then I started discussing with him but because I can't do it in reports made in every second I had to talk to him in all chat because he was an the other side. After that he warned me for chat spamming but as far as I know, spamming doesn't means writing long sentences so simply conversation, then I told him after the warn that I will report him because I had enough of that admins can do whatever they want wherever they want and no one draws them accountable, no one condemns what they do, no one judge them or no one can do any of these so I told him I won't start discussing because the admin is always right so its senseless and It would only cause my ban from the server so I will be back and play here again when that admin is not here anymore or not playing on the server.
    Now I know I was wrong and I recognize a huge mistake I have done that I was threatening an admin with report and I thought that anything he does would be wrong. I know I am only a player and I don't have the right, intelligence and rank to do something like that was.
    I apologise to that admin for I wanted to report him, all the admins are equal to God that from this moment I will keep in my mind, whatever they say is true, whatever they do is right and player will be always just one of the many, they do not have the priviliges to report an admin or just think that an admin would do something not right because that would be unbeliveable and unacceptable.
    At least this server is still better than an another one because admins not always ban you for no reason, only sometimes when one of them don't like you or is in a bad mood or just wants to play and do not want to deal your little stupid problems.
    If the greatest among you would be gracious to me and would let me play on this amazing server again, then I swear not now because I don't have enough money at the moment but in two weeks I will buy a big external hard drive and record all my playtime on the server and store it for at least two months, so when I will need I will have evidence to prove my innocence.
    My only problem sometimes that when one of you wants to ban or kick me I can't say anything because I could only say anything in the all chat but It constitutes chat-spamming what means immediate ban what I do not want ever again, so It is only a suggestion that this rule should be changed and I also suggest to change the page of the wiki which describes the definition of spamming so then no one should ever make this mistake and break this rule again. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(gaming) )
    I can only hope and look forward that day, one day will come when I will be able to join your server again :smile:
    Thank you for reading this!

Best regards
    NeXuS
  3. Offline

Ondis
    Some admins use the very broad rule of "no all chat" as a way to escape criticism and ignore mistakes they have made. This is a sad, common element on all PR servers and is simply a reflection of human nature. Generally speaking the All-chat rule is an idiotic rule made necessary by the limited capabilities of the in game chat system.

While you may feel that you should discuss your grievances then and there it might be better to use the forum as not to fuck up the only, shitt, communications venue for everyone else that utilizes text.

But I still feel for ya.
  4. Offline

Inspect
    Sarcasm doesn't help. Neither does flaming in all-chat during the game.

There's almost a 100 players on the server, and 98 of them are not interested in your opinions about the rules. All-chat spamming leads to flame and arguments, which leads to a bad experience for people who play PR to escape the general asshatness of gamers. Forums exist, PM's exist, Teamspeak exists etc. Most PR servers also have a pretty good admin report system, so use it. Let others play the game in peace.
    Glow, GHOST_-DK- and Mursunhammas like this.
  5. Offline

Ondis
    Yup ;-) This is what I said.

Sadly what you....and so many others lack in this world is compassion for this situation.
    He already got a slap. There is no need to push that down his throat. We can all understand that reacting in all chat can be a releasing experience even though it fucks it up for everyone else.
  6. Offline
    K_Rivers K_Rivers Wolves dont lose sleep, over the opinions of sheep

Manager PR:BF2 Head PR:BF2 Lead Administrator Operations Dept. Assistant OU Tournament - Organiser OU Tournament - Member Blood Bound

Project Reality [R-DEV]
    K_Rivers
    Squad Name:
    K_Rivers
    Ban Appeal Denied.
    For a multitude of reason other than the issues with allchat.

Code (Text):
    1. /~'NeXuS'~/
    2. Hash: 118a280a224fdb1b55a079b7cb602d58
    3. Names: /~'NeXuS'~/
    4. warn,04/06/2016, 21:47:07,Rule 4.6 - Intentional team-killing is prohibited at all times. Apologise for accidents.
    5. kick,04/06/2016, 21:47:42,wasting assets this round and last round
    6. warn,15/06/2016, 22:23:09,Rule 4.6 - Intentional team-killing is prohibited at all times. Apologise for accidents.
    7. warn,17/08/2016, 22:13:33,roadkilling is not allowed
    8. kick,20/08/2016, 22:36:31,behave
    9. tempban,01/09/2016, 23:53:14,teamkilling is forbidden banned by Chip
    10. warn,08/09/2016, 22:20:14,watch how you flying
    11. warn,09/09/2016, 22:49:56,behave
    12. warn,09/09/2016, 22:51:09,behave any more reports your gone
    13. warn,09/09/2016, 22:52:06,pls get sober
    14. kick,09/09/2016, 22:52:19,messin about
    15. tempban,11/09/2016, 20:48:42,tk banned by GROF. KatadromeasGr
    16. permban,12/09/2016, 20:21:44, griefer banned by PRISM user clayton
    17. tempban,18/09/2016, 19:54:24,shooting vehicles at main banned by RSM./W MajorPlop
    18. warn,21/09/2016, 21:05:36,are you afk? use !r to respond
    19. kick,21/09/2016, 21:07:59,afk
    20. warn,22/09/2016, 20:02:55,RTB THE CHOPPEr
    21. warn,23/09/2016, 23:21:55,shut the fuck up please
    22. tempban,23/09/2016, 23:22:28,spam banned by Akiba101
    23. permban,01/10/2016, 23:01:20,ban evading banned by F|Sgt Clayton
    24. warn,24/11/2016, 18:32:28,mic spam
    25. warn,24/11/2016, 18:34:09,stop the mic spam right now
    Regards
    Rivers
  7. Offline

Ondis
    Ah, see Im too naive and trusting of people...or I just assume that people know that admins have logs.

Le sigh, sorry for even commenting.