1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Approved Mickey Mouse

Discussion in 'Entrants' started by Mickey Mouse, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    Mickey_Mouse
    Nickname: Mickey_Mouse

Timezone: GMT-5
    How did you hear about the Operatour Unit Tournament?: A clan mate

How long have you been playing Project Reality?: 3 years
    Which Kit are you most proficient with?: Marksman
    What is your strongest character trait?: I am very good at being competitive while being a good sport
    Tell us something about yourself.: I am a member of TZ and am extremely excited to participate in a PR skirmish tourney such as this

I agree to be bound by the PRTA Rules when using PRTA services, and understand that my attitude and behaviour on external services could have a bearing on how others view my Unit, other Units, and PRTA as a whole: Yes

I declare that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest and are not misleading. I understand and accept that my application will be subject to unit-wide discussion but the final decision will be made by Officers: Yes
    Blaze. likes this.