1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Temporary Ban MEME Faithy - PR Ban - PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Faithy, May 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Squad Name:
    Faithy
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Faithy
    Nickname: MEME Faithy
    PRBF2 Hash Key: 4386d2b82fb2ecd4c71af9a0451d3c9f

Responsible Admin: Vatsug
    Server: PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com
    Date: May 21, 2017
    Time: 21.32 GMT+7
    Map: Yamila(?)

Reason: Disrespecting
    Personal Notes:
    First off I was playing on Yamila, made a squad and named it 'ARMERR, not gonna bS here, but I made it to basically make fun of like the 6 people who made different 'Armour' Squads, blablabla, was full, then randomly got disbanned, my mates were screaming over local what what, so I made a new squad, named it 'WTF ADMINS', and that's that, nothing happened, Boiled Lobster was there the whole time and didn't even gave a f, 50 minutes or so into the game, it was almost the end of the round, Vatsug warned me, then told me on chat to change the name of the squad, I asked why and he didn't answer and just told me to change the name, I then tried to make another squad, but there were already 9/9 squads, therefore I couldn't make another one, so stupidly instead of kicking everyone and leaving myself to make another squad, I asked Vatsug to disban it, on which he did, but then for some reason I got kicked.
    Obviously I joined back, and found that a new squad has been made by my fellow memer, he was then immidiately warned for not having an officer kit, remind you that we were in the middle of moving to another flag at this current moment so he couldn't possibly have grabbed an officer kit midway through, I argued on the warn on my felow memer, but I realized that his reaction to the warn wasn't so pleasant, so I let that go ending the sentence with a sorry, then apologized again, blablabal, I made another squad, got an officer kit and the round immidiately soon after, now in the endscreen apparently, according to Vatsug, I said 'I've been banned by a dumbfuck', on which he told me on the start of the next round and then told me that I've been banned for Disrespecting an admin
    I would like to see the recording that Vatsug made of me calling him a dumbfuck, because I'm pretty sure I didn't say that, and If I did, then I truly apologize.

Your Ban Appeal has been filed with the Administration Team.

The outcome of your appeal will take 2 weeks.

The result of your appeal vote will be announced here
    Any attempt to circumvent a server ban will result in permanent removal from the server.

Regards
    PRTA Administration Team
  2. Offline

exel82
    Known troll, plz ban.
    Maxim likes this.
  3. Offline

Squad Name:
    Faithy
    Faithy
    Sorry, what? If I were trolling then at the match I was kicked on, my team wouldn't have won so drastically if I (my squad) weren't defending the defend objective. I was running a /PROPER/ squad, 2 medics and all that, and most of my squadmates were on the top 20s so you can tell from that we were playing the objective, anyways
    I don't see how you can call me a troll if I've never interacted nor even played with you ingame as far as my memory can go.
  4. Offline

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Member PRTA

GeneralDolphin
    I've often played with Faithy and his unit members, my impression is they contribute in a positive way to the community. Their SQDL'ing is on point and they communicate well with the rest of the SQD's.
    In my opinion naming your sqd "ARMERR" shouldn't be an issue, players know what the intention of the SQD is and naming your SQD abit different is just another way of putting abit of fun into the game. It's not any different from people naming CAS: "CAS SEX BITC" or "CASCASCAS".
    Taavitiivi1 and Blaze. like this.
  5. Offline

Member Foxtrot

A.Acko
    It is like he goes on a kick or ban spree when he is agitated.

I got kicked by him for re-joining his squad a few times. Literally no warnings or anything (can be found in the logs)
  6. Offline
    VatsugC VatsugC Point Man

Teacher
    Vatsug
    When you rejoin my squad multiple times after being kicked multiple times, I tell you "next time you rejoin you'll be removed from the server for trolling". If you rejoin after that, I kick.

If you see that as me going on a "ban spree when I'm agitated", I can ensure you that's not true. I do find it annoying and I do know other squadleaders would find it annoying too. As kicking someone from your squad takes effort. So as a future reference; stop being a troll, treat you fellow players fairly by not making attempts to annoy them, and please do read up on the rules - because immature and disruptive behaviour is very much against the rules, so much that it's a banable offense and a kick was treating it lightly.

As a second note, this is not the right place to address such an issue. It's irrelevant to the thread itself and should be dealt with through an "admin report" made by whoever's been a "victim".

ARMOUR was already claimed. The player was aware of it and created a squad named "ARMERR" with the intention to mislead players and be a troll.
    Why is naming the squad "ARMERR" bad? It's disruptive. It can lead to players joining the squad and unintentionally "steal" an asset because they'd believe they were in the actual asset squad. It can lead to squadleaders providing the much needed intel to the wrong squad because they've read a name that is similar, with a quick look it can easily be misread as ARMOUR. These are just two examples of a serie of confusing and misleading scenarios it may cause, hence it's disruptive, absolutely unnecessary and in clear violation of rules such as "Inappropriate player and squad names will be removed from the server."

I am not here to make a formal answer to the appeal itself as it's neither my responsibility nor privilege, I will only reply to the two posts that's been made in the thread - hence I won't continue to explain why a ban was issued. You'll have to wait for a senior admin for that
    Tonymount, Maxim and K_Rivers like this.
  7. Offline

Member Foxtrot

A.Acko
    2 weeks passed
    bump
  8. Offline

Discord:
    Rivers#5607
    Squad Name:
    K_Rivers
    K_Rivers
    closed until appeal has been resolved.
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  9. Offline

Discord:
    Rivers#5607
    Squad Name:
    K_Rivers
    K_Rivers
    Hello
    You were Temporarily banned from the server, the ban will have ready lifted.
    Please do not file appeals unless you have been permanently banned from the server.
    Please read the Server Rules and the Appeal rules above.

View attachment upload_2017-6-23_1-11-57.png

Please ask an Administrator in teamspeak how long your ban period is before you file an appeal.

Regards
    Rivers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.