1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Trial mectus11 - Tunisia - EU Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by mectus11, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Junior Administrator

PR:BF2 Name:
    mectus11
    PR:BF2 Server Administrator Application - EU

Player Details
    PR:BF2 Name: [OD-S]Mectus
    PR:BF2 CD Hash Key: d7f3b53d3437d2584963a09391c37258
    Timezone: PRT +1
    Tell us about yourself: Found out about the game through a news article, I think it was either giantbomb or kitguru not sure. I was a long time BF2 player before but I never was involved in the community since I was really young back then so I didn't hear of the mod until 2013/2014.

I've been part of the PR community for a while now, part of OD-S and I played in two project reality tournaments and have been a contributor for year for art stuff.
    Referee:

Commitment
    Game Server Preference: Project Reality - Modern Conflict
    How dedicated would you be to assisting the team: As long as I have time.
    Are you willing to help seed the server: Yes
    How frequent can you be present on the server: Often
    What days during a week will you be active on?: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
    What time of the day will you present on any given day?: Evening, Late Night

Project Reality Experience
    How long have you been playing Project Reality?: 4 years
    How long have you played on PRTA for: 3 years
    Have you familiarized yourself with the PR manual: Yes

Administration Experience
    Do you have any previous Administrative experience on a PR server: Yes
    Which Community did you Administrate for?: Used to be an admin here when Wicca was around but I left shortly after he left, Based and A94.
    How long did you admin in this community?: For around 6 months or more.
    Are you currently an Administrator for another community?:
    Yes

Administrative Scenarios
    A player submits a false report about another player. How would you respond?:
    Figure out who's in the wrong in the first place but if it's truly a false report I'd warn him to stop it.
    An enemy vehicle runs you over, clearly breaking PRTA’s policy on road killing, how would you respond?:
    I'll see if there's an admin on the other side, contact them with the coordinates where I was killed so they can warn them.
    A player is reported to be hacking. How would you respond?:
    I'll evaluate the proof and judge based on that first, if it looks fishy to me and the other admins approve that this person is hacking then I'd ban them but if it's proven wrong then nothing happens on that report and it gets closed.

Squad Leading Experience
    Do you Squad Lead in Project Reality: Yes
    How often do you Squad Lead: Sometimes
    How experienced are you at squad leading:
    Been NCO in the PRT for 2 years, lead two or three battles.
    Rate your Squad Leading ability: 7 out of 10
    Are you capable of communicating accurately and effectively with other leaders to achieve objectives in game:
    I usually lead mortar squads and coordinate with the commander if UAV is available to give me targets or the other squad leads. Then I relay the coordinates to my squad members and at times I'll have one tube firing at one target while the other is firing at another target with 1-2 ammo whores resupplying them.

Rules
    If you could add or change one PR Server rule, what would it be?:
    I'd change the armour rule, it makes no sense to lock the IFV behind the armour squad as they usually run with 6 people for 3 tanks and the IFV gets left at main unused most of the time.

Declaration
    I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Agree

I agree that my actions and behaviors are required to remain professional at all times whilst performing duties on a PRTA server: Agree

I agree that I have read and understood the PRTA server rules and I will enforce them to the best of my abilities: Agree

I declare that I will follow all server rules and admin procedures, and listen to the guidance of the team. and that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest reflection and are not misleading: Accept

________________________________________________________________________________

Your application is being processed

Thank you for application.
    The team will review your application and make a decision within a 30 day period.
    We'll let you know whether your trial application has been approved or denied in due course.
    If your application is approved you will be placed on a 4 week trial admin period in order to access your abilities.

Cheers

The EU Administration Team
  2. Offline
    GHOST_-DK- GHOST_-DK- "We are neutral in Finland, we attack everyone"

Lead Tester Foxtrot

Studying architecture
    Squad Name:
    F|PRTA GHOST_-DK-
    GHOST_-DK-
    +
    mectus11 and Chav like this.
  3. Offline

PR:BF2 Junior Administrator Coder

cassius23
    Lol, are you my brother Cactus? Because we think the same.
    mectus11 likes this.