1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Project Reality Tournament Battle, 24th of February 2000PRT Tournament Site
  3. PRTA Test Battle meeting, to discuss rules & such - 25th of February 1800,
  4. PRTA Test Battle, 3rd of March 1800 PRT
  5. Project Reality Training 11th of March - 1800 PRT Training Thread

Approved mectus11 - Community Dept. Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by mectus11, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Offline

Member AREA 94

PR:BF2 Name:
    mectus11
    Name:
    Mectus
    Tunisia
    Timezone:
    GMT +1
    Which position are you applying for?:
    Community Dept.
    What can you offer to PRTA?:
    I've been a part of managing servers, admining them and overseeing parts of them for a healthy amount of time, I think I can help out with the experience I have.

I used to be part of community management with a group of lovely people before I started playing PR and got hooked to this game, I'd like to think I know how to delegate work and help manage the admin team if needed.

So far during my time in the PR community, I feel like I'm liked and tolerated by most people, I've never caused problems and rather gave my opinion through constructive criticism. I've also been a Contributor to the PR Official Tournament for two years in matters of artwork.

That's another thing I'm good at, Photoshop. I also think I could come up with a better way to present the events and put together a decent template to use for future because right now the headers that go on the event threads are not appealing to me.

Anyway, I also can speak 3 languages other than English which is my native Arabic, fluent French and decentish German.

Our vision should be to grow this community and I say our since we're all part of this, we should aim to growing our Unit roster with active Units, aswell as re-evaluating the server rules to streamline them with the other communities.
    I have read the all PRTA Rules before signing up for this position. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes
    Danielj15, Temur, Chav and 2 others like this.
  2. Offline

Member AREA 94

PR:BF2 Name:
    mectus11
    Forgot to post this even though it seems I got through in anyway through pm app, my app is here now so its public.
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    Danielj15 likes this.