1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Unbanned marinebum - PR Ban - PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by marinebum, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    marinebum
    Nickname: marinebum
    PRBF2 Hash Key: 42d49be349a4995cbf0865ab766a1df3

Responsible Admin: i forgot
    Server: PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com
    Date: Aug 20, 2017
    Time: 3 am
    Map: drang

Reason: teamkilling
    Personal Notes:
    may i please get un banned i have totally learned my lesson and will not be doing anything against the rules thank you very much if you dont want to un ban me i understand completely thanks

Your Ban Appeal has been filed with the Administration Team.

The outcome of your appeal will take 2 weeks.

The result of your appeal vote will be announced here
    Any attempt to circumvent a server ban will result in permanent removal from the server.

Regards
    PRTA Administration Team
  2. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head PR:BF2 Temp. Lead Administrator Lead Moderator Senior Tester Member PRTA

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    I'd like you to list all the things you think have done wrong in the round that you were banned. Then I'd like you to explain why you thought it was acceptable to do those things.
    Danielj15 likes this.
  3. Offline

marinebum
    the only other thing i do remember doing was spamming mumble and to be honest is was just pure stupidity and it was not acceptable at all you will never see such action like this from me again. Thank You!
    WeedT0aster and Danielj15 like this.
  4. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head PR:BF2 Temp. Lead Administrator Lead Moderator Senior Tester Member PRTA

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    Sounds like you were acting a bit stupid that day, if you're not already unbanned let me know, if you are unbanned then please do not act like this again, it is not acceptable.
    Thanks, Chav.