1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Approved LekaMedLego

Discussion in 'Entrants' started by LekaMedLego, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Offline
    LekaMedLego LekaMedLego What is this even?

Member Blood Bound

PR:BF2 Name:
    LekaMedLego
    Nickname: LekaMedLego

Timezone: GMT+1
    How did you hear about the Operatour Unit Tournament?: I was the star in the Trailer. No autographs please.

How long have you been playing Project Reality?: 1 year
    Which Kit are you most proficient with?: Breacher
    What is your strongest character trait?: I know when to stop goofing around and be serious.
    Tell us something about yourself.: I usually die in a dumb way. its my thing.

I agree to be bound by the PRTA Rules when using PRTA services, and understand that my attitude and behaviour on external services could have a bearing on how others view my Unit, other Units, and PRTA as a whole: Yes

I declare that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest and are not misleading. I understand and accept that my application will be subject to unit-wide discussion but the final decision will be made by Officers: Yes
    Blaze. likes this.