1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Processing Hunter291 Player Report by BubblyNinja

Discussion in 'Server Issues' started by BubblyNinja, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Member PRTA

Professional Tire
    PR:BF2 Name:
    BubblyNinja
    Player Report

Report created for: Raidonrai

Server: Project Reality - Modern Conflict

Nickname: BubblyNinja, Raidonrai
    Profile:

Date of Issue: Aug 29, 2017
    Time of Issue: 2:03 PRT

Reported player: Hunter291
    Other players involved: None

Description of the issue: At the behest of player Raidonrai I opened this player report for him and Hunter291 or his affiliates to defend him.

Current video evidence provided by Viirusiiseli

Burning Sands

Saaremaa

Dovre Winter

Kozelsk

Vadso City

The video evidence provided above as well as future evidence posted in reply by other will be treated as evidence only. When the PRTA administration team decides that there is enough supplemental evidence or proof then we will close this thread to decide the outcome.

An internal Player Watch File has been created in the Administrator forums to track and monitor this players actions.
    Thank you for your report.

An official statement will be posted if nessarsary within N/A from the initial response.

PRTA Administration Team
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Doc and cassius23 like this.
  2. Online

External Admin Liaison

CAS_ual_TY
    1st video:
    Client could not have seen the havok. If an entity is too far away, I am talking about edge-of-screen viewdistance + a fixed value, then you dont get an update at all on that entity. So even with wallhacks, hunter would not have seen that havoc.

2nd video: Not sure if meme

3rd video: Its easier to give a straight list of kills that need to be explained in your opinion, before I go into the video, safes time for everyone :biggrin:
    Timestamps important
    Temur likes this.
  3. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head PR:BF2 Temp. Lead Administrator Lead Moderator Senior Tester Member PRTA

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    I looked at the proof in detail, I found one part from the Dovre Winter clip to be dodgy but it is not sufficient to say he is a hacker, looking at all the other videos you can tell this player is a skilled individual that plays with good communication with his teammates. This is the type of player we like to see!

However it has came to my attention that Hunter291 has been acting in a negative manner and has been breaking some of our other rules on the server. This behaviour is not acceptable and will not be tolerated any longer.

The ban that has been served by this individual has been lifted, it can be considered that his ban was issued previously of "Under Investigation" can now instead be deemed as issued for the behaviour of the individual instead. Meaning that the player doesn't have to be banned for a longer sentence. (I'm trying to be kind here if you don't understand my language).

Unbanned and closed.

Hunter291 you can contact me personally through any of the many channels if you have an issue with this outcome.
  4. Offline

viirusiiseli
    I will urge administration to reconsider the current decision. Below are points why.

Why are you intentionally spreading false information? Any hack is capable of delivering this information.

0:23 in the video.

In the linked video, obviously the enemies are visible to the hacker beyond the view distance. The range to the enemies is displayed above them, with some of them in Ia Drang showing ranges as far as 1300m. Last I checked the VD on Ia Drang is only

Add the fog of war and whatever you might, 1300m is still way beyond it. Seems quite possible to me. You ought to lose any credibility on these matters, making such easily disproved claims.

In 2nd video, Saaremaa, he clearly tracks an enemy that is inside the bush well enough not to be seen, and fires all his bursts exactly on the enemy, despite him laying down inside it. I honestly don't understand how you could so dryly attempt to categorize this is a joke of some sort.

In the 3rd video, the most obvious kills happen toward the end, if you wish to ignore him firing BVR at a tank without thermals or corner sighting and only "spamming" at the enemies, behind cover, and not miss a single round. He did not directly see any enemy at the start other than the RPG that fired, which he was already getting ready to shoot anyways. Yet, there is no guesswork involved, all rounds land on enemies.

As for the end of the video, I already explained these in a thread on based, so I will refer to that post: https://www.alwaysbased.com/threads/hunter291-player-report.2838/page-3#post-36152

It has links to the parts in the video the comments are referring to, read them and watch the corresponding parts.

To say this footage is the result of good communication and skill, is absolutely atrocious.

Here is, in contrast, a clip of hunter playing without hacks. In this round he barely got any kills, died plenty. Does it look like skill? Firing at friendlies two times in a row within a minute and running into a known enemy location with no sense of caution, getting killed easily?

Two very distinct ways of playing emerge. One where he plays careful and attacks the correct spots. Another where he is careless, misses obvious enemies, fires at friendlies within 75m and has no situational awareness.

One might wonder, what could cause someone to play in such different styles, in games that were only separated by a month? What kind of a player becomes worse over such a short time?

5. Online

External Admin Liaison

CAS_ual_TY
    I said entities do not get updated out of X distance. I did not say that the wallhack does not render it's box because that is actually the case. You can see that especially with jets. When they fly too high you can see them on their last known position until you get updated on them again. Some wallhacks adjusted to that by not rendering these, but 90% did not. So no, I am not misinformed and nothing has been disprooven on this.

2nd video: Oh no! He sees a guy running into a bush and then HE SPRAYS THE BUSH WHILE NOT SEEING HIM. Better call inerpol. But wait, even after he is dead he KEEPS FIRING? Oh no! Clear case of hiding! Even long after he killed him and fired his extra rounds, he keeps looking at that direction? He probably thinks this bush is still a threat! But he definitely does that for hiding it, I am sure.

3rd video: The Dovre Winter clip still seems like a joke to me (no 2nd meaning, disrespect or anything, I actually think thats some sort of meme or idk)

You might call this "evidence".
    What I call it does not matter because even if I call this "evidence", I will not call it "evidence beyond reasonable doubt".

Come up with something beyond reasonable doubt and I will change my stance.
    PacD likes this.
  6. Offline

Hunter291
    LOL at 20 second I'm shooting at akiba to troll him lol. also side note I just joined that game but he has to make me suspect because hes a tryhard
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    PacD likes this.
  7. Offline

viirusiiseli
    The parts I would emphasize, are from the end of Kozelsk video, which I said in my previous post, but you happened to completely ignore, for some reason.

11:47
    12:12
    12:32
    12:52

He shoots several people that aren't visible, behind rocks, smoke and trees. This combined with the stuff that happens at the beginning of the video, show he is not playing without cheats. To shoot that many enemies behind cover with no direct visual, without spraying and missing in between, is not legitimate.

But then again, its not you I'm trying to convince here. You're a lost cause. I saw that with Re$tgeber's report already, and you proved it to me again when you made that video of me on Sbeneh.

You are in no position or authority to provide insight about issues related to hackers. You have shown yourself to be incapable of accurately assessing evidence (restgeber). You have also shown yourself to be as incapable at creating good enough evidence yourself (video of me).

Since I had to start doing these threads publicly, many people have begun to falsely consider themselves proficient at judging hackers. Many of those people are bad at it either due to lack of experience, incompetence or clouded judgement.

Sadly that seems to include more and more of the people who are responsible for deciding whether these players get banned or not.
  8. Online

External Admin Liaison

CAS_ual_TY
    - I wont ban Restgeber if my admins do not approve it
    - I did not publish the video about you, I wanted to have a discussion about it before it gets published which I already told you. Also, your excuse was that a bush isnt properly rendering which was not known at that time. Without that, the proof would have been very well enough considering the first part.

11:47 if he was walling, why would he shoot there knowing this doesnt kill that guy? And why no follow up shot? Unless it is shown that Hunter could not have seen this guy go there, this is not evidence. But you allmighty hacker catcher catching hackers hacking know better probably.
    12:12 Same here. no context. Since he is running to the left (pov of BMP) when the shot fires it is possible that he ran in there a second ago
    12:32 Gun is visible and zoom available. He prob also just realized that his shot at 11:47 did not kill that guy.
    12:52 Not sure if you are talking about the he-shell or the coax afterwards. I dont see the he-shell really killing anyone, I dont see where it is landing either and the red line jumped the same moment he fired, as well. Coax: players clearly visible.

Where did this happen? The tracker file would give a good insight. And Im also curious who his driver is.

Im done arguing now. And I guess you are, too, since I am "a lost cause". You are right, I have no authority here. This is not my server. But atleast I know that admins here dont suck up to you like others
    Hunter291, Arnoldio and Danielj15 like this.
  9. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head PR:BF2 Temp. Lead Administrator Lead Moderator Senior Tester Member PRTA

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    Where more information has been brought up and I want to look into it again at some point. I only want the accused to "defend" themselves on this thread. Reason being it's being way too over complicated with several arguments from different audiences and the accused has never explicitly "defended" himself on the topic.

However I do not want those who have been posting on Hunter's behalf to not post anything here as it's all very valid, and very relevant information.

viirusiiseli CAS_ual_TY You both know that throwing insults at each other helps no one here.

As for the evidence itself: The stuff about the information not being sent to the client when out of range is crap, CS:GO is the only game known to do this (from 2015). The technology of what you're talking about wasn't even thought of at the time the BF2 engine was created. Let alone being created on the locked engine that wasn't ever documented. I know that Hunter (If he had hacks on that time) would have seen that helicopter with the wallhacks. However I don't think that the evidence there is "Evident beyond a reasonable doubt".

The Saareema and Kozelsk proof "in my opinion" doesn't explicitly show cheats as I feel that the video isn't showing how the player got to the point of cover they are at. Maybe the driver had told the gunner that the individual run there. What isn't right is continually shooting at individual's behind cover until they die then doesn't shoot there again.

The Dovre proof "in my opinion" is the most dodgy proof there is. The "Player behaviour" is unexplainable, I thought I had already explained my stance of this, but maybe it wasn't in this thread or it wasn't read before. I think that the initial part of the video is understandable, maybe he died at that FOB or it was reported, or anything. There's plenty of people on the FOB making noise there. What is wrong is after he throws the grenades and he tracks the guy through the trees with precision, which has only ever been seen by hackers previously.

To me there are a lot of "coincidences" here; however I'm unsure of whether he is actually cheating, especially considering this whole rubbish where everyone is reporting everyone else for cheating, it seems that people are trying to invalidate the other party's name or opinion by showing that they are cheating. We also have the name hack coming in now. There's plenty of things to consider here.

When there is a decision made I will post an update here.
    diet likes this.
  10. Offline

viirusiiseli
    I still feel inclined to respond to add this bit of information.

This is where experience and competence comes in, I realized this years ago when beginning to make these videos. I have created every video with the gfx settings that is the most favorable to the accused, a.k.a. low terrain, effects, lighting. This is to avoid exactly what happened with PacD's and your videos. Which is why my proofs haven't been disproved in such a ridiculous and embarrassing fashion after a lot of public fuss.

So, pay attention to the gfx settings you record your "proof" with. Oh, and don't bother making a video without demo-analyzer, if it's not something entirely obvious. I shouldn't even need to say this.

Keep that in mind in case you want to properly pursue catching hackers in the future.
  11. Offline

PR:BF2 Junior Administrator

mectus11
    Ah yes the demo analyzer with the blue lasers that snap to players and some expert pausing to make it look like they're looking at a guy while they're scanning around.

People seem to forget that BR footage is in low quality aswell.
    Proof coming from someone who bypassed the launcher before shouldn't be trusted and taken with a grain of salt but who am I to say that in the face of someone so experienced and competent as you are.
    PacD and Arnoldio like this.
  12. Offline

viirusiiseli
    You seemed to believe the footage produced by PacD using exactly that manner, about me, but now take issue to it? When the footage of Hunter isn't made in that way?

That demo-analyzer method has seen at least 100+ hackers caught in this game. Nearly 70 of those by me. How many have you caught and how then, if not by demo-analyzer?

But then again, you have defended 3 quite well confirmed hackers and accused 1 innocent player, so you seem a bit shaky on these things.

As for the laser, it doesn't snap, it only appears once an enemy is in the 15 degree cone, laser shows players true aim direction.

People who know how to record proof only pause when it is clear the accused has noticed the enemy, by tracking or firing at said enemy. People who don't, pause on enemies that happen to be in LoS, which is not how to do it.

If you are accusing me of bypassing the launcher, I hope you have some proof of that. Last I checked only inspektura did this to avoid graphics restrictions. Lots of disinformation in one post. Whew.
  13. Offline

viirusiiseli

All right, enough bullshit. We all know you're a former cheater who supported cheating in all ways, especially your fellow buddy Inspektura43. There are only two possibilities that let you play with Inspektura43 so long without even reporting him for cheating :

1) You knew he was cheating since the beginning and you were his complice
    2) You met him on this game and for some reason, you considered his cheating as something legit to your eyes

Really? Were you that blind or dumb not to notice he was cheating? Yeah, sure.

Since then, you have absolutely zero credibility among this community and all your fancy 'tricks' to catch cheaters are based on your own cheating experience which make it easier to spot other cheaters. The only and one thing that currently keeps you alive on this game is the friends you made and the relationship with some admins that currently protect you very well from your deserved ban.
    I won't even go into details about your mental state which is very well reflected by how much you care about your e-reputation, speaking of e-reputation, isn't it what all cheaters are kind of looking for?

I mean c'mon, even the PRBF2 Lead Designer itself, aka M. Wouters stated you should be banned forever and never allowed to play again. History aside, let's jump to the facts:

Your steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/viirusiiseli
    Your friends : http://steamcommunity.com/id/viirusiiseli/friends/
    Inspekutra's profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/uberlamer

Oh oh oh! Look what we've got here, a VAC BAN.
    Still not convinced?

How about the usernames?
    • RAPE 0%[--------x-]100%
    • UGANDA_LGBT_RIGHTS
    Look at the common friends list, what do we have here?
    exel82 : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042506304
    atom9CH: http://steamcommunity.com/id/atomCH

Which are nothing but the same guys that always come to backup viirussielei whenever this piece of shit gets reported, actually exel82 is viirusiiseli itself. It's quite funny they are exactly the same ones that you used to play with. Oh well, this is only a small part of the data I managed to collect, let's not even mention your connection attempts from your university.

Anyways, as I've said, you're full of shit, Hunter291 is full of shit and almost all cheaters on this game are full of shit. This is going way beyond bullshit since it seems we lack compentent admins and neutral admin to judge cases.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2017
    sunFlare and diet like this.
  14. Offline

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    I want information on the player that is being reported in this thread, make another report with all the proof you like if you believe viirus to be cheating. Any more infractions and I'll have to start warning.
  15. Offline

exel82
    roflmao
  16. Offline
    Arnoldio Arnoldio Noot noot!

Events PR:BF2 Junior Administrator PRTA Donor

Arnoldio
    Useless banning them mr 0x90. They would evade and bypass immediately and its just time wasted.
  17. Offline

PacD
    Viirus you told me that my proof vids about you were shitty but I think your videos are reaching even a more shitty level.
    I know you proofed me wrong but here take a look how eazy it is to make some1 look cheating by using br footage.

Maybe some1 has a friend on commander, good comms on mumble etc. and you don't know about it.
    Btw i played with hunter alot and i'm 100% sure he is not cheating, he is just playing good. And tbh he had problems to "install" test-airfield and we helped him per team-viewer XDDD soooo I really don't think he is smart enough to install WH.

If some1 bans hunter for viirusiiselis proof vids, viirus should get banned for my proof vids cuz there is no diffrence.

TY for your time

EDIT:
    IMO dovre proof is the worst, it just shows a guy walking, spotting 2 clearly visible targets and fragging them after that.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  18. Offline

viirusiiseli
    I agree, with commander intel one is able to appear as if they are completely hacking. Zacky commanding for us could have resulted in us getting accused of hacking, because we were shooting enemies in complete cover. Difference is, we could have proved his UAV was indeed above the location, and that we fired coax in order to zero in on the target before firing HE at it. This is the legitimate way one is able to fire solely by intel from others.

Just shooting directly at the enemies in the first shot... is not.

I have not seen a single proper post from hunter, defending himself. That's a pretty big red flag, letting others do your dirty work for you. When I was accused, I went and watched the demo several times to record a good defense, while explaining all the shots.

One big problem though, Kozelsk has a no-thermal UAV at most for militia, if even that. The enemies hunter fires at, are all below a heavy cover of trees.

This good comms argument I keep hearing would be legit, if the person accused used it and explained who the person was giving intel, if at all. But unfortunately it is used by people who did not play the rounds in question.

I know you can get intel about enemies, but an approximate location for enemies through teamchat doesn't explain direct fire at enemies in cover. If you get your intel through mumble, someone needs to make quite a considerable effort to accurately describe a location where to fire at. I think this only happens when the person is in the same squad, and both are skilled. Even then, I think since the targets were all quite well spread out at an area of several grids, it is impossible to get such accurate intel of all the impossible kills.

This is why I believe "good comms" or "friend on commander" isn't a legitimate reason for this type of gunning to be happening.

As far as him being a good skilled smart player, everything I've seen in demos contradicts that. The only thing he seems to have is knowledge of enemy locations.

Here's the kill behind the rock

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  19. Online

External Admin Liaison

CAS_ual_TY
    I would neglect the CO argument and rather go with the argument that his driver is spotting stuff. However, the kozelsk "magical" kills are simply missing context, which I already stated on the post above. No comms argument needed here unless the gunner was looking at the complete opposite direction for a while. And it is not Hunters job to show that he had comms, it is the job of the people accusing him to show, that comms could infact NOT have resulted in that kill.

The exact same is in the "video" I uploaded about viirus. It was showing a guy lied down in a field being shot by a tank, medium far away, without any vision on the guy itself (only field visible). But the fact that this guy was running there and was obviously visible before that, was not shown.

Since we started tracking stats on our server, viirus played 87 rounds on A94 and managed to get 1127 kills, while only collecting 200 deaths. During that time, Hunter is viirus' no.1 nemesis with a significant lead. Viirus' top 3 nemesises are (brackets show how often he killed got killed by them):
    Hunter291 (8x)
    Geronimo (4x)
    peaveyyyy2 (4x)

In contrary, Hunters biggest nemesis is viirus (11x). What these stats say, I will leave it to the individual to make up their own mind when it comes to "skill".

About the latest video: everyone could do a montage like viirus' just did showing anyone doing stupid stuff. This is nothing special, really
  20. Offline

PacD
    "Hey hunter, there is a enemy behind the hesco to your right, can you fire a frag behind it?"

"Hey hunter i saw 1 guy running behind the rock on 165 from us, can you frag behind it?"

We always play with at least 6ppl in our sq, everyone can give u intel, even randoms on local.