1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Official PR Retro map-pack available here.

Unbanned -|Hemulenssis|- - PR Ban - PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by |Hemulenssis|, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Offline

none
    PR:BF2 Name:
    -|Hemulenssis|-
    Squad Name:
    Hemulenssis
    Nickname: -|Hemulenssis|-
    PRBF2 Hash Key: 62820fd79828cf58e21a4388ab1e1e2d

Responsible Admin: No idea who banned me.
    Server: PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com
    Date: Feb 19, 2017
    Time: Aprox. 15:00 - 16:00
    Map: khami

Reason: I think it might have to do with me crashing the A-10.
    Personal Notes:
    Well as i was taking off with the A-10 apparently if you try to pull up too much it damages you the vehicle which made me start smoking and i went for a landing and i came in at a bad angle and it made me go from side to side and damaged the A-10 enough to start burning and eventually blow up on the runway. TBH i should of practise on CO-OP since the new flight mechanics are a bit different with the new patch. I still don't think i would deserve a ban from a slight error.

Your Ban Appeal has been filed with the Administration Team.

The outcome of your appeal will take 2 weeks.

The result of your appeal vote will be announced here
    Any attempt to circumvent a server ban will result in permanent removal from the server.

Regards
    PRTA Administration Team
    Jamil_12345678901 likes this.
  2. Offline

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Moderator Blood Bound OU Tournament - Leader Donor

ArkUTD
    Hemulenssis Thanks for your appeal, the admin team will now look into this, though i think it was to do with the jet.

Kind regards, ArkUTD
  3. Offline

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Moderator Blood Bound OU Tournament - Leader Donor

ArkUTD
    Dear Hemulenssis ,

Firstly can i give you many thanks for the amount of detail in your appeal, not often we get that and it makes our job much easier.

You'll be glad to know you have been unbanned from the server now, i will state why below.

The reason for the ban was because you were seen in the A10 taking off then landing again a few moments later, on fire and crashed, then after that leaving the sever. This behaviour looked like you had sabotaged the team, thus a one week ban was put in place.

After looking back at the BR, i can see you had just a tad bad take off, scraping your rear on the runway, and when you landed, your gear wasn't out, thus you exploded.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you for joining our server, and hope to see you on the battlefield soon.

Kind Regards,
    ArkUTD, PRTA Admin
    K_Rivers likes this.
  4. Offline

none
    -|Hemulenssis|-
    Squad Name:
    Hemulenssis
    Thank you! =)
    ArkUTD likes this.