1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Resigned Hayal - Israel Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Hayal_Israeli, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Offline
    Hayal_Israeli Hayal_Israeli My !b avada kedavra spell will be yours!

Donor

המפקד בשריון יבן זונה
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Hayal_Israeli
    Name:
    Hayal
    Israel
    Timezone:
    Who are you?:
    Im hayal, been here for a while. Just came back from my holidays which i enjoyed and i wanna help out more. I dont see any rason now why i couldnt become a moderator, with my experience and my name in the community i think im a reliable guy, and over 20! :wink:
    What can you offer our Moderator team?:
    Experience, activity ,willing to help and learning.
    I have read the PRTA Forum Rules before signing up for Moderator. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes
    QUESTION 1) A user posts a spiderman image in an already derailed thread. How do you proceed?:
    Warning him to keep on thread
    QUESTION 2) A user insults another user, e.g.: "Lol you fucking retard, XYZ. ABC's ideas are awesome". How do you proceed?:
    Warning him and delete the post.
    QUESTION 3) A user starts to harass & insult you through a Private Message. How do you respond?:
    Would tell the problem to senior moderator.
    QUESTION 4) People come/return to our forums because they want to cause drama. What do you do?:
    I would discuss the problematic idividuals with the moderator team and discuss the next move. My suggestion would be ban their accounts for a week maybe.
    QUESTION 5) You see how Lead/Senior Moderator break PRTA Forum Rules without any proper explanation (in order to achieve greater good). What do you do?:
    Would ask him for a proper explanation, in case of not getting any, i would open a case against him so prta managers can see
    QUESTION 6) You disagree with the steps taken by Lead/Senior Moderator. What do you do?:
    Orders are orders and cant be discuss. If i think any procediment its going against rules i would talk with him about it
    QUESTION 7) How did you proceed when you got involved into a bigger argument? What was the outcome of the argument?:
    Using dates
  2. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head PR:BF2 Temp. Lead Administrator Lead Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    We have decided we are going to accept you as a trial moderator, contact me within this week for training of your roles and responsibilities. Welcome to the team!
  3. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head PR:BF2 Temp. Lead Administrator Lead Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    Trial successful, promoted to Resident Moderator!
    Welcome to the team.
    Hayal_Israeli likes this.