1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. New server, new games and donation drive. Read more here.
  5. Summer Wargames Sign-ups Now! Read more here.

Done Fecht_Niko Player Report by Hey_Ya19

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by Hey_Ya19, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Joined:
    Jun 10, 2012
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Hey_Ya20
    Player Report

Report Submitted by: Hey_Ya19

Server: Project Reality - Modern Conflict

Nickname: Hey_Ya19
    Profile:

Date of Issue: Dec 5, 2017
    Time of Issue: 21:46

Reported player: Fecht_Niko
    Other players involved: none

Description of the issue: Marlin, fecht niko following me, insulting me local, then teamkilling me with knvie.
    Saarema, fecht niko insulting me 3 times as retard, then insulting bcg clan too.

2.5. Intentionally insulting any player by any means is prohibited. We expect you to be mature and respectful at all times.
    1.7. Intentional team-killing is forbidden at all times. Apologise for accidents.

in addition, they tked our half squad with a lav in the next round, also reported, nothing happened.

not cool from that dude, well be watching him ofc.

regards, heyya19

Evidence: Chatlog, admins as witness: glorywings

I agree that I have read and understood the PRTA Server Rules : I agree

An internal Player Watch File has been created in the Administrator forums to track and monitor this players actions.
    Thank you for your report.

An official statement will be posted if nessarsary within 7 days from the initial response.

PRTA Administration Team
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  2. GHOST_-DK- GHOST_-DK- "We are neutral in Finland, we attack everyone"

Manager Games Dept. Head Lead Tester PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Foxtrot

Studying architecture
    Squad Name:
    F|PRTA GHOST_-DK-
    GHOST_-DK-
    Do you have any videoproof? Or was there anyone close by who could have been recording?
    Did any of the results go in chat or was it all on mumble?
  3. Joined:
    Jun 10, 2012
    Hey_Ya20
    mumble and many like 3 times allchat, have no prove, can we get the chatlogs from the round sarema at like
    21 - 22:00 on 05.12.2017?
    Otherwise, your admin Glorywings is a witness, he warned fecht niko for multiple times insulting bcg and me as retards.
    In mumble on marlin he was a bit more radical for what i dont have proff.

regards

p.s. when i can get the gametracker from the marlin round (around 18-19h) i can show you how he runs behind me, insulting like a few min and then kniving me.

and as u can see that whole story dragged through the whole night, he was also warned from admins for like 3 times to behave and he also said "fuck off" to admin in allchat, so im kinda suprised.

The more you can see in the gametracker files how he set a team area area attack only on me,
    there was not a single nme target,
    on the round fools road at like 20-21h

in logs if needed you can see that nor did i int teamkill, insult in chat or get warned for missbehaving in any way.

post, post scriptum,

if you can tell me where i can find the logs and the gametracker files, I can make a wonderful post displaying everything that happened
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    BubblyNinja likes this.
  4. Events Squad Resident Admin PR:BF2 Resident Administrator AREA 94 GC

Discord:
    Mectus#6714
    Squad Name:
    Mectus
    Mectus
  5. fecht_niko fecht_niko POV Leader

ARC*fecht_niko
    LOL.
    On Marlin you tk me even though I spammed check fire. Later I asked you to tk because I had to spawn in main for my tank. Casualty can confirm.

On Saaremaa you used the osprey to drop your friend on the enemy's first flag to camp main instead of dropping crates like your SL ordered you to do which is retarded. Your SL danesh can confirm.
    Later you insulted in german in chat.
    Because of your missing teamplay we couldnt get enough fobs up.

Nothing dragged through 3 rounds so don't try to create a story.
  6. tobi-the-fraggel tobi-the-fraggel 'Princess Negativity'

Sysadmin

Junior Data Analyst
    tobi-the-fraggle
    Kill messages from chatlogs:
    Code (Text):
    1. admin/logs/chatlog_2017-12-05_1722.txt:[17:46:24   TEAMKILL] [DPRC] Hey_Ya19 [mecmmg_mg3elcan] [POV] ARC*fecht_niko
    2. admin/logs/chatlog_2017-12-05_1722.txt:[17:49:59   TEAMKILL] [POV] ARC*fecht_niko [kni_g3a3bayonet] [DPRC] Hey_Ya19
    3. admin/logs/chatlog_2017-12-05_1722.txt:[17:50:23     GLOBAL] [DPRC] Hey_Ya19: he just teamkilled sb, i run away he followed me and knived me x]
    4. admin/logs/chatlog_2017-12-05_1722.txt:[17:51:16 T1 SQUAD 6] [DPRC] Hey_Ya19: !r fecht niko can u do sth pls? intentionall teamkilling me after following me for 30s and insulting me
    5. admin/logs/chatlog_2017-12-05_1813.txt:[18:26:24   TEAMKILL]  [OD-S]Jaeger [us_apc_lav25_Barrel_HEI] [DPRC] Hey_Ya19
    6. admin/logs/chatlog_2017-12-05_2014.txt:[20:29:04 T2 SQUAD 1] [DPRC] Hey_Ya19: !r fecht niko hes insulting, hes intentionally teamkilling, cant you do sth? its not good how he behaves and nothing happens.. he intentionally tk 2
    The logs show you teamkilled first on Marlin Hey_Ya19

If the initial tk was an accident Hey_Ya19 then consider apologizing for it in chat next time.

Then something seem to have happened after your first tk Hey_Ya19
    Code (Text):
    1. [17:47:14     TEAM 1] [POV] ARC*fecht_niko: bist du total behindert?
    2. [17:47:20     TEAM 1] [DPRC] Hey_Ya19: :D
    So niko asking you whether you are retarded or not and you replying with -> ':biggrin:'.
    I am not sure what's going on between the two of you. I am sure, though, PRTA doesn't want to get involved. Stop teamkilling each other or you both will suffer. :wink:

I recommend you two stay away from each other for a bit of time.
    Temur likes this.
  7. DusanYU DusanYU صدام حسين عبد المجيد التكريتي

Construction
    DusanYUgoslavia
  8. Events Squad Resident Admin PR:BF2 Resident Administrator AREA 94 GC

Discord:
    Mectus#6714
    Squad Name:
    Mectus
    Mectus
    Seems like Hey_Ya teamkilled fecht_niko, not sure if it was intentional or accidental as commo rose doesn't show in chat logs but then fecht_niko proceeded to follow him around, probably harassing him and then teamkilling him in the end when Hey_Ya was getting healed by a medic.

That's how it looks to me form these logs and video.

About Saaremaa, talked to Danesh who was in trans on Saaremaa, Hey_Ya was possibly ignoring your crate requests because your harassed him in the previous rounds so you started harassing him again I guess. Not sure

This seems like a personal issue between you two, we won't get involved in this like tobi says until it escalates some more on our server.
  9. fecht_niko fecht_niko POV Leader

ARC*fecht_niko
    My TK on marlin was indeed not ok.

But his actions (2 rounds later) trying to land on enemys 1 flag with Osprey to camp chokepoints instead of dropping crates for FOBs is indeed retarded. Breaking rules again (see Virus report)

Anyways there is no bad blood on my side. I was just pissed about him being 0 teamplayer and breaking rules again.
    mectus11 likes this.
  10. Manager Community Dept. Head PR:BF2 Resident Administrator PRTA Donor

Chav
    Do not take rules into your own hands. If you have an issue with someone on the server ask for an admin in the server, if you get nothing go to teamspeak or discord. fecht_niko I thought we had an understanding that if you had issues like this you came to me specifically and I would deal with it.

You know how this works, both of you. I'm very disapointed to see this from either of you; Niko especially, as you have an interest in becoming an admin here.

I think it's time we grow up a bit and grow out of this 2014 drama; leave it to the actual kids.
    Jumbo and Temur like this.
  11. Joined:
    Jun 10, 2012
    Hey_Ya20
    Im fine with that^^. I didnt intentionally tk, I didnt insult, im just here to have a friendly round of pr :smile:.
    So for me it´s all good, aslong as I dont get harrassed from fech_niko anymore.

regards, Heyya
    looking for good rounds and waiting for next one-life event :wink:
    Temur likes this.
  12. GLORYWINGS GLORYWINGS ''GLORYWINGS''

LandZone

Squad Name:
    Glorywings
    GLORYWINGS
    Merry christmass
    Dont fight its jesus month
    Camel likes this.