1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Denied fatriz - Turkey - EU Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Faul, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    Faul
    PR:BF2 Server Administrator Application - EU

Player Details
    PR:BF2 Name: Faul
    PR:BF2 CD Hash Key: e5c680830928ca1ce3eac151c1da2f3c
    Timezone: GMT
    Tell us about yourself: i am freelance photographer,and also visual communication designer and i am leading a website with my cousin which is known as IGN Turkey also i am working for a major television company in my own country doing post production.
    i was also an admin on NWA Servers for a year i love all of my clanmates but since our clan got wiped out i should communicate with other people and contribute to them
    Referee:

Commitment
    How dedicated would you be to assisting the team: Lots i am a completely an admin worker you can ask my old boss which is a head admin on nwa (NwA - Vincent/paradox)
    How frequent can you be present on the server: Everyday
    Are you willing to help seed the server: Yes

Project Reality Experience
    How long have you been playing Project Reality?: 2 years
    How long have you played on PRTA for: 6 to 9 months
    Have you familiarized yourself with the PR manual: Yes

Administration Experience
    Do you have any previous Administrative experience on a PR server: Yes
    Which Community did you Administrate for?: NwA- Noobs With Attitude
    How long did you admin in this community?: 1 Year

Administrative Scenarios
    A player submits a false report about another player. How would you respond?:
    Investigate - check logs- ask people - and observe
    An enemy vehicle runs you over, clearly breaking PRTA’s policy on road killing, how would you respond?:
    Warn him
    A player is reported to be hacking. How would you respond?:
    Watch on prism if not ask people and investigate, observe-i did not do anything i am not sure

Squad Leading Experience
    Do you Squad Lead in Project Reality: Yes
    How often do you Squad Lead: Often
    How experienced are you at squad leading: Good - since i was an admin i have plenty of time to research.

Rate your Squad Leading ability:
    Are you capable of communicating accurately and effectively with other leaders to achieve objectives in game:

Rules
    If you could change one rule, what would it be, And what would you change it to?:
    Asset Rule so everyone can play equally

Declaration
    I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Agree

I agree that my actions and behaviors are required to remain professional at all times whilst performing duties on a PRTA server: Agree

I agree that I have read and understood the PRTA server rules and I will enforce them to the best of my abilities: Agree

I declare that I will follow all server rules and admin procedures, and listen to the guidance of the team. and that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest reflection and are not misleading: Accept

________________________________________________________________________________

Your application is being processed

Thank you for application.
    The team will review your application and make a decision within a 7 day period.
    We'll let you know whether your trial application has been approved or denied in due course.
    If your application is approved you will be placed on a 4 week trial admin period in order to access your abilities.

Cheers

The EU Administration Team
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  2. Offline

Faul
  3. Offline

Squad Name:
    Clayton
    Clayton
    Trial Period Denied

Unfortunately your application was not approved for trial period based on the responses you provided in your application form.
    Thank you very much for taking the time to make an application.
    Please feel free to reapply after a minimum period of one month.
    Cheers
    clayton