1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Approved FakeFrost

Discussion in 'Entrants' started by FakeFrost, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Offline
    FakeFrost FakeFrost Herkese benden bir çay.

Tester Member Foxtrot

Squad Name:
    F|Pvt. FakeFrost [PRTA]
    PR:BF2 Name:
    FakeFrost
    Nickname: FakeFrost

Timezone: GMT+3
    How did you hear about the Operatour Unit Tournament?: PRTA member

How long have you been playing Project Reality?: 2 years
    Which Kit are you most proficient with?: Grenadier
    What is your strongest character trait?: Good sense of situation. And good instincts.
    Tell us something about yourself.: I am an intuitive player. Who gets serious when needed. Always trying my best for the team and squad.

I agree to be bound by the PRTA Rules when using PRTA services, and understand that my attitude and behaviour on external services could have a bearing on how others view my Unit, other Units, and PRTA as a whole: Yes

I declare that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest and are not misleading. I understand and accept that my application will be subject to unit-wide discussion but the final decision will be made by Officers: Yes
    Blaze. likes this.