1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Endless Space 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by Chuva_RD, Apr 9, 2018.

1. NOTKIA

PR:BF2 Name:
    Chuva
    [​IMG]

The game came out in May 2017. I tried it recently, and now I feel like it is one of the best strategies and the most beautiful one I've played. The game is not easy to get into, but when you understand gameplay it becomes quite simple and feels like pure mind games with lots of decisions. The turn-based system does not imply lots of time wasted because the game works as RTS during each turn. When turn ends, all movements points and such are restored, and players act in real-time again.

I would be happy to arrange 2v2, me and my bro on our side against a team of two on another. The suggested rules are team vs team alongside the bots on untaken races, winning conditions are default. The only restriction is no Vodyani (this boy on pic) since they are superstrong at early game.

We play via Steam. If you don't have the game we have our ways to make it work.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    Danielj15 and Wicca like this.