1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Approved Doubledigit12 - PR Ban - PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Doubledigit12, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    Doubledigit12
    Nickname: Doubledigit12
    PRBF2 Hash Key: c943745242e1fb7ceb67d3c05d0db316

Responsible Admin: Wicca
    Server: PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com
    Date: Dec 27, 2017
    Time: 09:30pm
    Map: Wanda Shan

Reason: Trying to promote clan
    Personal Notes:
    Hello, First things first I dont have alot of experience with the "PRTA" server or the admins onboard this is simply a request to be unbanned which I personally feel is completely uncalled for as this is not meant to be rude or accusatory.

The situation in the game was I was playing as a squad leader with some members of my clan "JIHAD" on wanda shan. At some point a player on the opposite team sent to the chat "Hey JIHAD are you guys recruiting" to which I replied "Hell yea we are". I was then instantly banned along with the rest of my clan who, fortunately, were only temp banned. I was told the stated reason was "Promotion of clans is not allowed on the PRTA server". I feel this was very unfair as firstly there was no warning issued and also I was permanently banned for no previous rule breaks. I could also argue that i didnt link to any group or TS to which this person could join the clan. I hope this can be resolved but if this is a running trend with PRTA I'm not sure I would like to play on this server anyway.

Many thanks.

Your Ban Appeal has been filed with the Administration Team.

The outcome of your appeal will take 2 weeks.

The result of your appeal vote will be announced here
    Any attempt to circumvent a server ban will result in permanent removal from the server.

Regards
    PRTA Administration Team
  2. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA PR:BF2 Resident Administrator NATO Potato

PR:BF2 Name:
    Wiccaaaaa
    Hello Doubledigit, I remember this vividly.

Since you do not pay or support our server in anyway, you are not allowed to reply to or recruit members to your organization on our server.
    I did however not warn you first for that I apologize. I suppose you should be unbanned as soon as possible since I ment for only a temporary ban.

Thank you for the ban appeal, and do not recruit on our server.
  3. Offline

Manager Community Dept. Head PR:BF2 Resident Administrator PRTA Donor

Looks like you're unbanned now, it also seems that Wicca resolved this with you which is good.

Maybe you guys could consider joining PRTA. We have reinvigorated strength and are the best place for a small, growing community like yours to grow even bigger and to organise yourselves the best way you can.